Valhelsia is a modpack assembled in 1.15.2. This one will have the main mods popular with the community while having new original mods.
For the moment, many mods are missing (not yet available in 1.15), they will be added as they are porting, while making sure they are compatible.
Join us on our Discord Server to get the latest news, changelog and to get support if you have any problems. We also have an extremely active chat channel and an image gallery submitted by members of the community.
If you're interested in hosting a server with Valhelsia, click the image below!
The Valhelsia Team has partnered with BisectHosting!
BisectHosting offers quick, simple and high quality server hosting with over a dozen locations available across the world, ensuring low latency. After your purchase, the server is already configured and ready to use.
Use the code "Valhelsia" to get 25% off your first month as a new client for any of their gaming servers.
We recommend that you use at least 5GB to run the pack smoothly with 5-7 players.
Our new modpack Valhelsia: Origins is now available!
Valhelsia: Origins is a modpack for Minecraft 1.15.2. The pack is a highly curated experience that focuses on player creativity.
Valhelsia 3 is now available on 1.16.3!
- New generation of the world perfectly integred in 1.15 (Biome O' Plenty or TerraForged).
- New equipments such as backpacks and tool belt.
- Lots of extra biomes.
- Lots of extra foods.
- Lots of extra armed and tools modular (Silent Gear with the added compatibility of most ingots available in Valhelsia).
- A lot of new blocks to make your house look fantastic.
- New structures and dungeons to discover, generated by the Valhelsia Structures mod.
- Create fully automatic factories via Mekanism and other like Immersive Engineering.
- Create yourself new armor and tools.
- New dimensions with The Midnight and Atum 2: Return to the Sands.
- We have hand-picked a selection of mods designed to add fantastic new options to your Minecraft experience; it's not a modpack that adds things for the pleasure of making it, each addition has its own interest.
Note: The features will be updated with each major modpack update.
When porting some mods to 1.15 new features will arrive such as new dimensions, the addition of industrial machines, new biomes, new boss and new equipments. The importation of a more realistic environment and more mechanisms for magic.
Here are some images ingame of our modpack.
Minimum allocated RAM: 5 GB
Recommended allocated RAM: 6 GB or 8GB (for hight render distance/shader/etc).
Optifine: Compatible with Optifine 1.15.2 G1 pre23.
LAST UPDATE: v2.2.6
- Abnormals Core (by minecraftabnormals)
- Absent by Design (by Lothrazar)
- AI Improvements (by DarkGuardsman)
- AIOT Botania (by MelanX)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- AmbientSounds 3 (by CreativeMD)
- Apotheosis (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Aquaculture 2 (by Shadowclaimer)
- Archer's Paradox (by TeamCoFH)
- Armor Toughness Bar (by tfarecnim)
- Atmospheric (by paradiscal)
- AttributeFix (by DarkhaxDev)
- Atum 2: Return to the Sands (by Shadowclaimer)
- AutoRegLib API (by Vazkii)
- Autumnity (by Markus1002)
- Better Advancements (by way2muchnoise)
- Better Burning (by DarkhaxDev)
- Better Title Screen (by Girafi)
- Biomes O' Plenty (by Forstride)
- Bonsai Trees 2 (by davenonymous)
- Bookshelf API (by DarkhaxDev)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Botany Pots (by DarkhaxDev)
- Buzzier Bees (by bageldotjpg)
- Caelus API (by TheIllusiveC4)
- CC: Tweaked (by SquidDev)
- Cherished Worlds (by TheIllusiveC4)
- Cloth Config API (by shedaniel)
- Clumps (by Jaredlll08)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CoFH Core API (by TeamCoFH)
- Comforts (by TheIllusiveC4)
- Controlling (by Jaredlll08)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by LainMI)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- CraftTweaker (by Jaredlll08)
- Create (by simibubi)
- Curio of Undying (by TheIllusiveC4)
- Curios API (by TheIllusiveC4)
- Curious Elytra (by TheIllusiveC4)
- Dark Utilities (by DarkhaxDev)
- Decorative Blocks (by stohun)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Double Slabs (by CJMinecraft01)
- Druidcraft (by VulpTheHorseDog)
- EmbellishCraft (by Mapper)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Engineer's Decor (by wilechaote)
- Enhanced Mushrooms (by Ep1c312)
- Ensorcellation (by TeamCoFH)
- Equipment Tooltips (by SilentChaos512)
- Essentials (by Technomancer_isTaken)
- Extended Lights (by polyvalord)
- Extra Disks (by MelanX)
- Fairy Lights (by pau101)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by olafskiii)
- FastFurnace (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- FastWorkbench (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Flux Networks (by sonar_sonic)
- Forbidden and Arcanus (by cesar_zorak)
- Fruit Trees (by Snownee_)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Incubation (by Markus1002)
- Industrial Foregoing (by Buuz135)
- Inventory HUD+ (by dmitrylovin)
- Inventory Sorter (by cpw)
- Iron Chests (by ProgWML6)
- JAOPCA (by TheLMiffy1111)
- JEI Enchantment Info (by Phylogeny)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- JEITweaker (by Jaredlll08)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by way2muchnoise)
- Kiwi API (by Snownee_)
- Kottle API (by Alex_wells)
- Libnonymous API (by davenonymous)
- Light Overlay (by shedaniel)
- Lightest Lamps (by dczippl98)
- Lollipop API (by owmii)
- Macaw's Bridges (by sketch_macaw)
- Macaw's Doors (by sketch_macaw)
- Macaw's Furniture (by sketch_macaw)
- Macaw's Roofs (by sketch_macaw)
- Macaw's Windows (by sketch_macaw)
- Mapper Base API (by Mapper)
- McJtyLib API (by McJty)
- Mekanism (by bradyaidanc)
- Mekanism Additions (by bradyaidanc)
- Mekanism Generators (by bradyaidanc)
- Mekanism Tools (by bradyaidanc)
- MineColonies (by H3lay)
- Miner's Helmet (by ModdingLegacy)
- Mining Gadgets (by Direwolf20)
- MixinBootstrap API (by LX_Gaming)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR)
- MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod (by MrCrayfish)
- Mystical World (by EpicSquid315)
- MysticalLib (by EpicSquid315)
- Nature's Compass (by Chaosyr)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- OldJavaWarning (by DarkhaxDev)
- Open Loader (by DarkhaxDev)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by vsngarcia)
- Overloaded Armor Bar (by tfarecnim)
- PackMenu (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Paintings ++ (by AbsolemJackdaw)
- Patchouli (by Vazkii)
- Persistent Bits (by oitsjustjose)
- Phosphor (by jellysquid_)
- Placebo API (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Polymorph (by TheIllusiveC4)
- Powah! (by owmii)
- Progressive Bosses (by InsaneGames_)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Quark Oddities (by Vazkii)
- RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Refined Pipes (by raoulvdberge)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Refined Storage Addons (by raoulvdberge)
- RFTools Base (by McJty)
- RFTools Builder (by McJty)
- RFTools Control (by McJty )
- RFTools Power (by McJty)
- RFTools Storage (by McJty)
- RFTools Utility (by McJty)
- Savage & Ravage (by Farcr)
- Scenic (by Vaelzan)
- Server Tab Info (by black_dog20)
- ServerConfig Updater (by Darkere)
- Silent Gear (by SilentChaos512)
- Silent Lib API (by SilentChaos512)
- Silent's Mechanisms (by SilentChaos512)
- Simple Farming (by enemeez1)
- Simple Storage Network (by Lothrazar)
- Snow Under Trees (by bl4ckscor3)
- Solar Flux Reborn (by Zeitheron)
- Storage Drawers (by Texelsaur)
- Structurize (by H3lay)
- Swamp Expansion (by Farcr)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- TerraForged (by dags_)
- The Conjurer (by ModdingLegacy)
- The Endergetic Expansion (by endergized)
- The Midnight (by cipher_zero_x)
- Titanium API (by HRZNStudio)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Tool Belt (by gigaherz)
- Torch Slabs Mod (by EndlesNights)
- Torchmaster (by xalcon)
- Trash (by MageP)
- TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth)
- U Team Core API (by HyCraftHD)
- Upgrade Aquatic (by minecraftabnormals)
- Useful Backpacks (by HyCraftHD)
- Valhelsia Structures (by ValhelsiaTeam)
- Waddles (by Girafi)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Wawla - What Are We Looking At (by DarkhaxDev)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Xaero's Minimap (by xaero96)
- Xaero's World Map (by xaero96)
- XNet (by McJty)
- YUNG's Better Mineshafts (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
And much more when porting old mods to 1.15!
Check Out Our Projects: