Kiwi is a Minecraft library mod which adds utilities for developers. It will do nothing with game itself.
For mod developer, you can simply add a block or item by using module system and annotations. You can check the project repository for more information.
Use Kiwi to build your own mod!
Features for Minecraft 1.14+:
- Annotation-based registering, support you own custom registry as well!
- Moudule system. You can choose to register items / blocks or not, according to dependencies or configuration.
- NBT Helper: you can simply access to a deep tag using path like `helper.getString("a.b.c.d")`.
- Re-texture-able block, and its tile entity, item and recipe.
- Dynamic recipe infrastructure. Useful recipe types.
- And more!