Note: 1.16.3 version works on 1.16.4.
Mapper Base is a library mod that provides basic elements and functionalities to my other mods.
While this mod is not intended to be used alone, it still provides many things for players:
- a new material, steel, with associated tool and armor sets
- a new material, raw bitumen, that generates in the world and allows making asphalt
- asphalt blocks, a new decorative block to create very basic roads
- concrete blocks, a new decorative block for buildings and roads
Please only download this mod on CurseForge. Other sources like the mod rehost websites may host malicious contents in the provided files, along with wrong or mislabeled versions. They must be avoided for your safety.
This mod comes with two config files:
- mapperbase-client allows you to enable a Tag viewer: when enabled, hold CTRL while hovering an item with your mouse to see its tags in the tooltip (useful for modders and pack makers)
- mapperbase-common allows you to tweak raw bitumen generator parameters: you can increase / decrease vein sizes, occurrences or simply disable generation
This mod is only intended to work with Forge. Fabric is not supported neither planned at this time.