Active Development: Minecraft 1.15.2
Maintenance: Minecraft 1.14.2
Website: Team CoFH
Discord: Team CoFH Discord
Archer's Paradox adds a bunch of new arrows, appropriate for both lightly and heavily modded gameplay.
- This mod requires CoFH Core. It can be found here: CoFH Core
Various properties for all of these can be configured in the archers_paradox-server.toml file which is unique to each world/server. Copying this file to your /defaultsconfig folder will apply those configs to all newly created worlds.
- Diamond: 2x Damage, +1 Pierce, +1 Knockback
- Prismarine: No water slowdown; reduced gravity in water.
- Quartz: 1.25x Damage, +1 Knockback
- Blaze: Burns target and ignites radius around it.
- Frost: Chills target and freezes area around it.
- Lightning: Calls down a lightning bolt, if it hits outside.
- Ender: Teleports player to location; or swaps places with the target.
- Explosive: This one is obvious.
- Phantasmal: Flies through blocks, unlimited pierce, ignores gravity and armor. Glows.
- Shulker: Homes in on a target; levitation status effect.
- Slime: Ricochets and has lots of Knockback. (A personal favorite.)
- Redstone: Generates a redstone signal in a large area for 10 seconds.
- Glowstone: Lights up an area for 10 seconds.
- Disruption: Creates a temporary area which teleports things away.
- Spore: Transforms Dirt and Grass into Mycelium in an area.
- Verdant: Transforms Dirt into Grass in an area. Also grows crops/plants.
- Training: No damage, stacks a "Hit Streak" effect. Advancements (NYI). Distance matters!
- Challenge: No damage, stacks "Archer's Gambit" effect. XP for maintaining hit streak. Distance matters!
There is one creative tab, currently with only the arrows. More content (quivers, archery-themed blocks, etc) on the way!
For those of you who may recognize some of these icons from another archery themed mod - Bullseye - Forstride has very graciously given me permission to carry the quiver forward as it were. Frankly, we had a lot of similar ideas (although mechanically different execution) and Bullseye has excellent artwork that deserves to live on in 1.14+.
Spotlight, courtesy itzbahb: