Active Development: Minecraft 1.16.5
Website: Team CoFH
Discord: Team CoFH Discord
Archer's Paradox adds a bunch of new arrows, appropriate for both lightly and heavily modded gameplay.
This mod requires CoFH Core. It can be found here: CoFH Core
archers_paradox-client.tomlfile located in
archers_paradox-server.tomllocated in the
Copying this file to your
/defaultconfigs folder will apply those configs to all newly created worlds.
Dedicated servers will have this file in
This section describes features available for the version under active development. Older versions may have different features.
- Diamond: 2x Damage, +1 Pierce, +1 Knockback
- Prismarine: No water slowdown; reduced gravity in water.
- Quartz: 1.25x Damage, +1 Knockback
- Blaze: Burns target and ignites radius around it.
- Frost: Chills target and freezes area around it.
- Lightning: Calls down a lightning bolt, if it hits outside.
- Ender: Teleports player to location; or swaps places with the target.
- Explosive: This one is obvious.
- Phantasmal: Flies through blocks, unlimited pierce, ignores gravity and armor. Glows.
- Shulker: Homes in on a target; levitation status effect.
- Slime: Ricochets and has lots of knockback. (A personal favorite.)
- Redstone: Generates a redstone signal in a large area for 10 seconds.
- Glowstone: Lights up an area for 10 seconds.
- Disruption: Creates a temporary area which teleports things away.
- Spore: Transforms Dirt and Grass into Mycelium in an area.
- Verdant: Transforms Dirt into Grass in an area. Also grows crops/plants.
- Training: No damage, stacks a "Hit Streak" effect, for practice. Distance matters!
- Challenge: No damage, stacks "Archer's Gambit" effect. XP for maintaining hit streak. Distance matters!
There is one creative tab, currently with only the arrows. More content (quivers, archery-themed blocks, etc) will be developed!
For those of you who may recognize some of these icons from another archery themed mod - Bullseye - Forstride has very graciously given me permission to carry the quiver forward as it were. Frankly, we had a lot of similar ideas (although mechanically different execution) and Bullseye has excellent artwork that deserves to live on in 1.14+.