Use code YUNGNICKYOUNG at checkout for 25% off your first month!
BisectHosting is the official sponsor of YUNG's Minecraft mods! If you want to host a server for your friends or community, use code YUNGNICKYOUNG at checkout to get 25% off your first month as a new client for any of their gaming servers! BisectHosting offers so many incredible online tools for hosting your servers. From graphical dashboard tools for beginners to complete manual control and FTP access for veterans, they've got you covered.
Sponsorship aside, as someone who's hosted several servers I seriously think BisectHosting is the best server hosting platform out there. The dashboard is really flexible and their support team is super helpful.
Vanilla mineshafts old and bad.
These mineshafts? Very cool. Not so bad.
This mod completely revamps vanilla abandoned mineshafts, changing them from boring straight lines into dynamic, varied webs of tunnels.
Find loot tucked away in the corners of abandoned workstations, or out in the open in a chest on a minecart.
- 9 biome variants, including a rare mushroom mineshaft!
- Completely customizable mineshafts! Check for the bettermineshafts folder in your config folder after running the mod for the first time (1.12 v2.0+ only)
- Abandoned workstations (common)
- Workstation cellars (less common)
- Ore deposits at the end of some tunnels with coal, iron, redstone, gold, lapis, emerald, and (very rarely) diamond!
- Abandoned miners' outposts (rare)
- Surface openings (very rare)
- Compatibility with many large worldgen mods, including YUNG's Better Caves, Quark, Terraforged, BOP, and more!
- Includes support for lanterns and candles from Rustic, Charm, and Varied Commodities (1.12 only)
Need help? Ask on Discord
Skip to 9:40 to see the Mineshafts!
I only work part-time so that I can have enough time to make and maintain mods. If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon or donating with Paypal <3. I don't get paid to make mods, and all my mods are free for everyone. Even a $2 pledge or donation can go a long way.
For quick help, send a message in one of the support channels on the Discord. There are plenty of people on there willing to answer questions.
Please read the FAQ on the Discord before asking!