Attention Fabric users: This is a Forge mod, it has always been and will always be. If I ever port it to Fabric, which I have no current plans to do, it will be as a fully separate project, and it will be clearly indicated.
OOPS! Version 1.9.4 is for 1.14.3, not .2 as the filename claims!
- Baubles compatibility! (The belt can be placed in the belt slot if Baubles is installed. Get it here)
- 2 stock slots, upgradeable to 9 by combining with tool pouches in an anvil!
- Quickly switch between tools using the handy Radial Menu! (Hold R down -- or change the keybind to your preference)
- It holds any non-stackable item!
- Item Whitelist, for those cases where "non-stackable" isn't enough to decide what can be inserted
- Item Blacklist, for when "any" is too much
- Item Display on Players -- show off your tools at all times! (only the first 2 slots are shown)
- Now with an actual belt!
Request for comments:
- Are the recipes ok?
- How can I improve the mod? Balance? Upgrade difficulty? Suggestions welcome!
- Want to help translate the mod?
Can I use this in <X>?
Yes. Unless <X>'s license is incompatible with this mod's, which is unlikely.
Help and Support
For bug reports and feature requests, visit the Issue Tracker at GitHub
For questions and comments, visit my IRC channel, #gigamc at EsperNET or write down in the comments section
I've got a Patreon!
Help me continue making games and mods! Click here