NEW: Sewing Kit integration
Starting 1.15.0, if Sewing Kit is present, crafting will use the Sewing Table, this can be reverted in the settings.
Attention Fabric users: This is a Forge mod, it has always been and will always be. If I ever port it to Fabric, which I have no current plans to do, it will be as a fully separate project, and it will be clearly indicated.
- Baubles/Curios compatibility! (The belt can be placed in the belt slot if Baubles(1.12.2) or Curios(1.14.4) if installed)
- 2 stock slots, upgradeable to 9 by combining with tool pouches in an anvil!
- Quickly switch between tools using the handy Radial Menu! (Hold R down -- or change the keybind to your preference)
- It holds any non-stackable item!
- Item Whitelist, for those cases where "non-stackable" isn't enough to decide what can be inserted
- Item Blacklist, for when "any" is too much
- Item Display on Players -- show off your tools at all times! (only the first 2 slots are shown)
- Now with an actual belt!
Request for comments:
- Are the recipes ok?
- How can I improve the mod? Balance? Upgrade difficulty? Suggestions welcome!
- Want to help translate the mod?
Can I use this in <X>?
Yes. Unless <X>'s license is incompatible with this mod's, which is unlikely.
Help and Support
For bug reports and feature requests, visit the issue tracker (link above)
I've got a Patreon!
Help me continue making games and mods! Click here