This mod adds waystone blocks that the player can return to once they've been activated, either through a Warp Scroll, a rechargeable Warp Stone, or by using an existing waystone to hop from one to the other.
It can be used in Survival Mode, for Adventure Maps or on Multiplayer Servers as an alternative to /warp and /home commands. Waystones can be made globally available for all players and a configurable inventory button can be set up to allow warping without any additional items.
This project is sponsored by Server.pro.
Need to host a modded server? Check out their plans here.
- Craftable Waystones for Survival Mode
- Teleporting between Waystones or using a Warp Scroll or rechargeable Warp Stone
- Sharing of activated Waystones through Bound Scrolls
- Optional Inventory Button for warping without any items
- Global Waystones for Multiplayer Servers and Adventure Maps
- Generation of Random Waystones in the World