Successor to BetterAchievements for the new advancements system in minecraft 1.12+
Better Advancements tries to improve the UI and UX for the advancements system in minecraft 1.12+ in a modded environment.
This mod's scope is cosmetic and Quality of Life. For modpack creators, I suggest looking into Triumph if you are creating a pack with custom advancements.
In the future it'll also contain extra features for modders to use, if you are a modder and have a request feel free to make an issue on the tracker.
If you aren't a modder, but have a feature request. Whether it is a visual or functional tweak, feel free to make an issue as well.
- Screen filling UI (instead of the tiny one used by ants) (Examples)
- Change the color of the advancement icons (instead of the default gray, blue and orange)
- Adds setting to stop fading of the advancements background on hover
- Description boxes can grow slightly larger, so they are easier to read
- Adds title of tab to title of advancements UI
- Any planned features are posted on the issue tracker
Currently there is no version of Better Advancements for the Fabric API.
Similar projects already exist for Fabric, such as Advancements Enlarger