Successor to BetterAchievements for the new advancements system in minecraft 1.12+
Better Advancements tries to improve the UI and UX for the advancements system in minecraft 1.12+ in a modded environment.
This mod's scope is cosmetic and Quality of Life. For modpack creators, I suggest looking into Triumph if you are creating a pack with custom advancements.
In the future it'll also contain extra features for modders to use, if you are a modder and have a request feel free to make an issue on the tracker.
If you aren't a modder, but have a feature request. Whether it is a visual or functional tweak, feel free to make an issue as well.
- Screen filling UI (instead of the tiny one used by ants) (Examples)
- Change the color of the advancement icons (instead of the default gray, blue and orange)
- Adds setting to stop fading of the advancements background on hover
- Description boxes can grow slightly larger, so they are easier to read
- Adds title of tab to title of advancements UI
- Any planned features are posted on the issue tracker