This is the Forge version of Neat. You can also get it for Fabric/Quilt here.
Neat is a mod that adds Unit Frames to the top of every entity, as seen in the image above. You can see info such as name, health, and armor. Yes, the name is a pun on Tidy Plates.
- Fully client sided
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob's health % (green to yellow to red)
- Shows the mob's attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys)
- Works with minecraft's Scoreboard Teams. Mobs and players in teams will have a colored name.
- Very configurable
- A keybind to toggle the health bars