Mystical Lib is a library mod to make annoying modding tasks easier. Fairly simple in concept but very handy in reducing hassle.
Current feature list:
- Convenience utilities for item and block registration.
- A structure definition system.
- World generation utilities to support random rotation and mirroring of structures, along with preventing chunk runaway.
- Tile Entity synchronization system.
- Tile Entity base code.
- Particle registry and a custom particle system.
- A custom visual effect rendering system for more freedom than particles allow.
- A generic effect registry and packet for synchronized, freeform visual effects.
- Serverside events for left or right clicking empty space.
- Baked model definitions for items and blocks of various types, avoiding almost all JSON.
- Base block classes for many block variants, including slants.
- A few miscellaneous general classes and utility functions.
If you enjoy the mod and would like to support EpicSquid you can find his Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/EpicSquid315