Mystical Lib is a library mod to make annoying modding tasks easier. Fairly simple in concept but very handy in reducing hassle.
Current feature list:
- Convenience utilities for item and block registration.
- A structure definition system.
- World generation utilities to support random rotation and mirroring of structures, along with preventing chunk runaway.
- Tile Entity synchronization system.
- Tile Entity base code.
- Particle registry and a custom particle system.
- A custom visual effect rendering system for more freedom than particles allow.
- A generic effect registry and packet for synchronized, freeform visual effects.
- Serverside events for left or right clicking empty space.
- Baked model definitions for items and blocks of various types, avoiding almost all JSON.
- Base block classes for many block variants, including slants.
- A few miscellaneous general classes and utility functions.
I am an official Akliz partner. Akliz provides fantastic support for all their servers, and has incredibly fast single-thread servers. If you want to support me, and net yourself a server, use the link above for a discount on an Akliz server.
If you have any other questions, ask them in our discord here.
Follow EpicSquid here for frequent progress updates!
You can also support me directly on Patreon here.