Practical Logistics 2 on 1.12.2 is now in beta!
Flux Networks By Ollie Lansdell
Description: Flux Networks gives you the ability to build Wireless Energy Networks. It allows you to customise these networks and manage the flow of energy across your world. Removing the need to have cables going everywhere, hence decreasing lag and saving you time. Energy can also be transferred across dimensions making energy management simple.
- Support for RF, Tesla, EU, AE2 and IE
- Wirelessly charge items in your inventory
- Name and Colour your networks
- Organise the priorities of your network
- Configure who is allowed to access your network
- Set the Maximum energy transfer for each connection in the network.
- Three tiers of Energy Buffers; Basic , Herculean and Gargantuan.
- Name each connection for easier identification.
- Support for MCMultiPart
- New Cables
- Tab to configure players allowed onto your network **
- Wirelessly edit settings of all your connections **
- Admin management, delete inactive networks and switch ownership etc. **
- Graphs to show recent energy spikes/drops
** = completed
Important Info: This mod requires Sonar Core
Mod-Packs: Feel free to use this mod in any mod-pack you wish.
Issues: Please report all issues on the GitHub Page.
1.7.10: Looking for a 1.7.10 Version? Use Calculator on 1.7.10, as Flux Networks originated from there, this version isn't as rich in features but functions in a very similar way.
English Mod Spotlight by awkwaRd caRRot
Random Eye Candy
N.B. Flux Networks was originally part of Calculator, however I wanted to expand it into a separate mod.
Got questions/suggestions? Come join the discord server!