Flux Networks By SonarSonic
Description: Flux Networks gives you the ability to build Wireless Energy Networks. It allows you to customise these networks and manage the flow of energy across your world. Removing the need to have cables going everywhere, hence decreasing lag and saving you time. Energy can also be transferred across dimensions making energy management simple.
- Wireless Cross-Dimensional Transfer
- Automatic Energy Conversion
- Unlimited Transfer Rates
- Support for Forge Energy, EU, AE2 and IE
- Cross-dimensional inventory charging
- Encrypt your networks with password protection
- Organise the priorities of your network
- Name and Colour your networks.
- Name each connection for easier identification.
- Configure the players allowed to access your network
- Graphs to monitor recent energy spikes/drops
- Wireless edit settings for all your connections
- Chunk loading abilities provided by each connection
- Super Admin: delete inactive networks, switch ownership etc.
Version 4.0.7 + Above
Flux Networks has been rewritten by BloCamLimb. This new version is more server friendly and no longer requires SonarCore. The majority of the original’s features remains however, some may not have re-implemented yet or have been slightly altered. However, many new features have been added too!
Find out more here
Version 3.0.19 + Below: All of these versions require Sonar Core
Versions for 1.7.10: see Calculator
Mod-Packs: Feel free to use this mod in any mod-pack you wish.
Issues: Please report all issues on the GitHub Page.
Got questions/suggestions? Come join the discord server!