TerraForged is a world generation mod for Minecraft (Java Edition) that creates more immersive, inspiring worlds
to explore. It overhauls the vanilla generation system with all new terrain, better rivers,
custom biome features and tonnes of configuration options to boot!
1) Install forge for the target version of Minecraft (ie 1.15.2)
2) Add the TerraForged mod jar to your profile's mods folder
3) Select the 'TerraForged' world-type when creating a new world
1) "Will this work with other mods' biomes?"
Yes, it should do. When you select 'TerraForged' as the world type, it will look for all available
overworld biomes (vanilla & modded) and incorporate them into world-gen as best as possible.
2) "How can I use this on my server?"
You need to be running a Forge server. Simply add the TerraForged mod jar to your server's mods
folder and set level-type=terraforged in your server.properties file (do this before starting the server)
3) "Will this be ported to Fabric/Bukkit/Spigot/Sponge or old Minecraft versions?"
No. Other modders are welcome to do so though