A Minecraft 1.14.4 Forge mod that adds decorative blocks and items.
EmbellishCraft is a mod adding many decorative blocks to allow you more creativity in your buildings! Most blocks don't have any specific functionality but some can be interacting with, like the chairs or the doors.
Addon for Biomes O'Plenty support is now out! https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/embellishcraft-biomes-oplenty-addon
- World generation (with configurable settings) for 6 different rocks that you can find underground as pockets (similar to diorite, granite or andesite):
• basalt (found in the bottom of the world)
• marble (found above sea level)
• gneiss (found around sea level)
• slate (found a bit under sea level)
• larvikite (found under sea level)
• jade (found above sea level, les frequent than marble)
- Bricks blocks with stairs, slabs, walls and pressure plates variants
- Large bricks blocks with with stairs, slabs, walls and pressure plates variants
- Paving blocks with stairs, slabs, walls and pressure plates variants
- Tiles blocks with stairs, slabs, walls and pressure plates variants
- Wallpaper blocks with stairs and slabs variants + a variant with a plinth
- Chairs with 6 wood variants: right click on it to seat, sneak to leave it
- Couches that connected together like stairs, with 16 color variants. Like stairs, right click to sit.
- Table lamps coming in 16 colors, can be lit using redstone.
- Tables that automatically attach themselves when placed together (except if the tables are made from different wood).
- Plates that can be stacked up to 8 by right clicking on an existing plate with a plate in hand (more features coming in the future).
- New fancy wooden doors.
- Terrace tables and chairs, with 6 wood variants + iron variant
- Metallic blocks: corrugated plates, bulkheads, iron and steel beams, plates, ladders and vent ducts, perfect for industry themed builds!
- Suspended stairs, with steel and wooden variants.
- Steel doors, with multiple variants (basic, sturdy or with a warning sign, and in bare steel, white painted steel or rusty steel). Like iron doors, they require redstone signal to be used. Sturdy doors are more resistant but this value is going to vary a bit in the future.
- More to come!
Don't download the mod on sites like 9mc, they're not safe!
Most crafts are done using the crafting grid, but you can also use the stonecutter to slice many blocks (bricks, cobblestones, stones, pavings...) into slab / stair / wall / pressure plate counterparts.
Use Just Enough Items to have a easier access to the crafts (note: JEI may not support stonecutter crafts yet). When I'll figure out how to make recipe advancement work the Minecraft crafting book will tell you how to craft the blocks.
Remember to report any problem or bug! Thanks.
Q: Can you add X in the mod?
A: Yes, you can suggest ideas with a picture to illustrate and if I find it interesting then I can try adding it.
Q: Can you backport to 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 / another version?
A: No, older versions are way different which would take too much time. Also stop asking modders 1.7.10 versions, this thing is 5 years old and 7 major release late.
Q: What about a Fabric version?
A: I don't have time and motivation to setup and learn another modding interface. So Fabric is not in my plans.