This modpack has the same goals as my "Slightly Vanilla Flavoured" modpack:
- Mods with good textures that fit the Vanilla style
- Mods that does not render Vanilla Items useless
- Mods that makes the gameplay harder
- Mods that makes the gameplay more rewarding
- Mods that extend the exploration aspects of Minecraft
- If a mod does not add anything new, useful or unique to the game, it will not be added to keep the pack relatively lightweight
But adds one new rule for mods to be added:
- If the mod extends the gameplay in a significantly fun way, even though it does not necessarily feel vanilla, it will be added
(This means that I will add fun mods that would not fit in my other modpack)
New exciting things to find! New ores and structures!
Some few examples of what this modpack offer:
Innovative tech mods!
New dungeons to explore, and hard challenges to overcome!
A Toolbelt to quickly stock and change between tools!
An endgame vest that gives you double jump at the cost of potential fall damage
New ways to navigate your world! You can now wall-jump, and grab edges! And with an enchanment you can now even dash around!
Much tougher mobs and more treaths!
A beautiful new Overworld to explore!
A new reason to explore the depths of the oceans!
The End now has biomes!
Many quality of life improvements!
Progression and challenges!
Press "L" to have a look at the all new advancements! Useful for guiding you trough some of the new mods, this will keep you busy!
Just some of the mods this modpack includes:
Applied Energistics 2
Biomes O' Plenty
Oh The Biomes You'll Go
The Endergetic Expansion
Full modlist for 1.16.4:
- Towers Of The Wild (by idrae_)
- Bookshelf (by DarkhaxDev)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Extra Boats (by TeamAbnormals)
- Light Overlay (Rift/Forge/Fabric) (by shedaniel)
- RandomPatches (Forge) (by TheRandomLabs)
- Altered Damage (by Serilum)
- Savage & Ravage (by TeamAbnormals)
- Spartan Weaponry (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Neapolitan (by TeamAbnormals)
- Upgrade Aquatic (by TeamAbnormals)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Wall-Jump! [FORGE] (by genandnic)
- Traveler's Index (by idrae_)
- Bad Wither No Cookie - Reloaded (by Kreezxil)
- Architectury (Forge) (by shedaniel)
- Charm (by svenhjol)
- Vein Mining (Forge) (by TheIllusiveC4)
- FTB GUI Library (by FTB)
- TipTheScales (by Jaredlll08)
- Cloth Config API (Forge) (by shedaniel)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Open Loader (by DarkhaxDev)
- Straw Golem Reborn (by CommodoreThrawn)
- Xaero's World Map (by xaero96)
- AI Improvements (by DarkGuardsman)
- Buzzier Bees (by TeamAbnormals)
- Name Pain (by naqaden)
- Sapience (by the_infamous_1)
- Bedspreads (Forge) (by TheIllusiveC4)
- Infernal Expansion (by jonah_fuses)
- Atmospheric (by TeamAbnormals)
- Farcr's Texture Overrides (by Farcr)
- Damage Tilt (by Charles445)
- Deadly End Phantoms (by the_infamous_1)
- Citadel (by alex1the1666)
- Shulker's Faithful Factories (Previously Cobbler) (by britishnickk)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Biomes O' Plenty (by Forstride)
- The Endergetic Expansion (by TeamAbnormals)
- Immersive Petroleum (by Flaxbeard)
- Create (by simibubi)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Blame (Forge) (by telepathicgrunt)
- mGui (by mickelus)
- Patchouli (by Vazkii)
- Brazier (by Possible_triangle)
- Structure Gel API (by ModdingLegacy)
- Step (by ModdingLegacy)
- Ensorcellation (by TeamCoFH)
- YUNG's Better Caves (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
- Smooth Boot (Forge) (by UltimateBoomer)
- Dash (by ModdingLegacy)
- Miner's Helmet (by ModdingLegacy)
- Tool Belt (by gigaherz)
- Repurposed Structures (Forge) (by telepathicgrunt)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Polymorph (Forge) (by TheIllusiveC4)
- GUI Clock (by Serilum)
- Artifacts (by ochotonida)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Authentic Shadows (by liahim85)
- AttributeFix (by DarkhaxDev)
- Tips (by DarkhaxDev)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Serene Seasons (by TheAdubbz)
- Farmer's Delight (by vectorwing)
- Inventory Sorter (by cpw)
- Berry Good (by TeamAbnormals)
- Oh The Biomes You'll Go (by AOCAWOL)
- YUNG's Better Mineshafts (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
- Pick Up Notifier (by Fuzs_)
- Scuba Gear (by ModdingLegacy)
- Collective (by Serilum)
- Cherished Worlds (Forge) (by TheIllusiveC4)
- Harder Branch Mining (by MacTso)
- ObserverLib (by HellFirePvP)
- Leap (by ModdingLegacy)
- Better Advancements (by way2muchnoise)
- Archer's Paradox (by TeamCoFH)
- Quark Oddities (by Vazkii)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Abnormals Core (by TeamAbnormals)
- Autumnity (by TeamAbnormals)
- Champions (by TheIllusiveC4)
- GUI Compass (by Serilum)
- Curios API (Forge) (by TheIllusiveC4)
- Dungeons Plus (by ModdingLegacy)
- The Conjurer (by ModdingLegacy)
- Tetra (by mickelus)
- FPS Reducer (by bre2el)
- Harder Natural Healing (by MacTso)
- Waddles (by Girafi)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- FindMe (by Buuz135)
- Alex's Mobs (by alex1the1666)
- Ding (by ohaiiChun)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR)
- Better Burning (by DarkhaxDev)
- Spiders 2.0 (by TheCyberBrick)
- Elenai Dodge (by ElenaiDev)
- Controlling (by Jaredlll08)
- Curious Shulker Boxes (Forge) (by TheIllusiveC4)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Eidolon (by elucent_)
Q: How hard is this pack?
A: Mobs do 2x damage, and I add mods that makes Minecraft harder, like harder mobs and mini-bosses. If you want an easier experience, set your difficulty level down or remove the mod “Altered Damage”!
Q: Can you add X mod to the pack?
A: The best place to ask for mod suggestions is the Discord’s "mod suggestions" page! I am pretty strict and follow the “SVF's vision” bullet points very closely! I tend to reject a lot of mod suggestions, even though many of the mods are great. I LOVE getting mod suggestions from you guys! 😊 (Also, do keep the suggestions to a sensible amount!)
I do my best to make this pack feel as focused as I can make it!
As they say: Less is more!
Q: I found a bug!
A: Thank you for telling me about it! The best place to share bugs is on my Discord, as there I can more quickly ask more questions if I need to!
Q: Can I stream this pack / make videos with this pack?
A: Yes, feel free! I would also looove to see it if you want to share it! 😁
Q: Do you have a server file?
A: As I am 1 person and can’t spend as much time as I would like making things like server files for each release. I am sorry for that, but I try my best to give you 3 options!
The simplest: We have an official server to play on! IP: 18.104.22.168:25565
If you travel a bit from spawn it feels like playing on a private survival server!
- The second simplest: The amazing people at BisectHosting has automatic set-up of my pack on their server hosting! It costs a bit of money though (Use the code "ramoddi" to save 25% off the first month!). It’s dead simple and they have 24/7 support! Every time I have been stuck or had questions, I have contacted them, and their help is fantastic!
The least simplest: Making the server pack yourself! I recommend googling “how to make a server pack minecraft”, as that has helped people figuring it out in the past!
The best way to get the mod-.jars and configs is to download the modpack from the Twitch Launcher, and open the folder from the settings there! There you will find the "mods" folder and the "config" folder.
We have a helpful Discord where you can ask for help!
Slightly Cinnamon is now sponsored by BisectHosting! 😁
If you want to make a server of your own, you can use code "ramoddi" to save 25% off your first month!
They make it super simple, and they support modpacks, mine included! (I recommend a plan with at least 4gb RAM for my modpack)
Making a Slightly Cinnamon Flavoured server with them is super easy! 😊
I highly recommend them! They have 24/7 support, and have helped me whenever I have had questions or wanted help!
Here is the link to their site!
(Discord logo is clickable!)
Check out my other modpack! Slightly Vanilla is more vanilla feeling, lighter and updates more often!