Wall to wall platforming in Minecraft! This mod adds wall jumping and double jumping to the game.
Wall Cling: Jump towards a wall and hold the wall jump key (LSHIFT). Then...
Wall Jump: While wall clinging, keep holding W and let go of LSHIFT to wall jump.
Double Jump: Optional mid-air jump that you can use to your advantage.
If you made a map or video for the Wall-Jump mod and you want it listed here, feel free to message me!
Some configuration options:
- The Wall-Jump key (LSHIFT by default, but SPACE works well too)
- The height and distance launched during a Wall-Jump
- Double jumping (off by default, but it's a really fun feature)
- Single-wall jumping (climb upwards using only a single wall)
- The minimum distance for fall damage (small falls won't slow you down)
- A speed boost while sprinting on the ground and when gliding
- Enchantments for wall-jumping, double-jumping, and speed-boosting
(Servers with the mod installed will force clients to use the server's config)
Check out these awesome movement-based mods...