Farmer's Delight is a mod that gently expands upon farming and cooking in Minecraft.
Using a collection of rustic tools and workstations, you can improve upon the foundation of your farm plots, prepare an assortment of healthy meals and snacks for you and your pets, and even equip yourself a bit better for adventuring across the land.
This mod focuses on giving more purpose to items often forgotten or overlooked by players (such as milk, mushrooms, beetroots etc). Hopefully this will encourage you to farm a little bit of everything!
Follow the advancements! The mod is fairly simple, so most of its progression is described through advancements. By default, press the (L) key to open the Advancements screen.
If you'd rather get a more straight-forward guide, we wrote a Getting Started to help you learn the basics!
This mod is currently under development, so issues and instabilities may occur. If you'd like to play, keep in mind:
- Backup your saves often;
- Make sure everything is working before adding it to a modpack;
- Report any issues you find to our issue tracker! It helps us a lot!
Are you still updating 1.15.2?
- Not anymore, sadly. Keeping many versions updated is a lot of work for the free time I have. 1.15.2 will still get bugfixes and translations, but it won't receive new content anymore.
Will you backport this mod to 1.12.2 or such?
- No, sorry! I have zero intent on doing any backports to versions before 1.15.2. Such versions have an obsolete codebase and lack crucial features the mod depends on. Please don't ask further!
Will there be a Fabric version?
- Porting to a different mod loader is a very challenging task, and I lack both time and knowledge to do so. For now, the answer is no.