Farmer's Delight is a mod that gently expands upon farming and cooking in Minecraft.
Using a simple cooking system, you'll be able to prepare a wide variety of hearty meals for you and your friends. From sandwiches to salads and stews, from beautiful desserts to mouth-watering feasts, no ingredient will be left behind in your kitchen!
It also introduces a rich set of utilities: a way to improve the very soil your crops grow in, a brand new kind of tool to scavenge resources with, cute decorations for your builds, and many blocks and items to help you on your adventure!
It's time to farm a little bit of everything!
🔨 Forge Version
Farmer's Delight is a Forge mod, but we currently have a Fabric port being maintained. Click here to check it out!
📖 Getting Started
Follow the advancements! Much of its progression is described through them. By default, press the (L) key to open the Advancements screen.
If you'd rather get a more straight-forward guide, we wrote a Getting Started to help you learn the basics!
📦 Beta Version
This mod is currently under development, so issues and instabilities may occur. If you'd like to play, keep in mind:
- Backup your saves often;
- Make sure everything is working before adding it to a modpack;
- Report any issues you find to our issue tracker! It helps us a lot!
Q. Can I use this mod into my modpack?
A. Yes! Feel free to feature Farmer's Delight in your modpack, and customize it as you see fit for the experience you're crafting. Just keep in mind:
- Make sure to credit, and don't claim Farmer's Delight as your own creation;
- Remember that this mod is in beta, so keep and eye out for major gameplay changes and additions that may happen between versions.
Q. Which Minecraft versions will the mod be updated for?
A. Farmer's Delight will always keep up with the latest version of Minecraft, with temporary support for the previous one. As of now:
- The current focus is exclusively on version 1.16.5;
- Support is currently discontinued to 1.15.2;
- This mod will never be backported to any version prior to 1.15.2 (please don't ask further);
Q. Do you have a Patreon, or similar means of supporting your work?
A. Not currently, but thanks for your consideration! I'm currently well-sustaned by a stable job, and my personal projects are hobbies I work on my free time. My suggestion is to donate your money to more worthy causes, or just treat yourself to a nice lunch. ;)