Notes is a clientside mod that provides a fully functional in-game notepad.
- Open the Notes GUI by pressing N
- Easily view all notes relevant to your current world or server
- Create and edit notes through a simple in-game GUI
- Save notes per-world, per-server, or globally
- Pin important notes to the HUD
Select Note GUI
Edit Note GUI
Display Note GUI
Note pinned to the HUD
- Install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder
- Download the mod and place the jar file in .minecraft/mods
- If you've used a different version of this mod before, delete any existing notes.cfg files from .minecraft/config
Yes, you can use this mod in your modpack.
If you enjoy the mod and would like to support the project, feel free to leave a donation on PayPal. Support is greatly appreciated!
This project is proudly sponsored by BisectHosting. If you're looking for a server, check out their hosting plans and use the promo code Chaos at checkout to get 25% off your first month!