Look, you've just picked up an item! And another one! And one more! Way too many to keep track of though...
But not anymore! Just check the pick up log, it shows all the items and even experience you've collected in a neat little list in the corner of your screen with some fancy item sprites and even the amount.
This mod adds a display for all the items and experience you've just picked up. Outdated entries will slowly move out of the screen. By default the display is shown in the bottom right corner of the screen, but like everything in the mod this is highly customisable. Customisation options include:
- screen corner for the display to show in
- x and y offset from default position
- amount of ticks an entry will be shown for
- amount of ticks it takes for an entry to move out of the screen after it should no longer be shown
- combining entries of equal type
- whether item sprites should be drawn or not
- text color for item names
- height percentage the whole display is allowed to take up
- custom scale, also depends on GUI Scale option
This mod runs purely one the client-side. It therefor even works when playing on a vanilla server.
The whole idea of this mod is modeled after a feature found in very old versions of the CoFH Core mod for Minecraft 1.6 made by TeamCoFH. More recent versions of said mod no longer include anything alike, therefor Pick Up Notifier has been made.