This mod reduces unnecessary GPU and CPU load by reducing the frame rate automatically when you are not operating the Minecraft for a certain period of time. As soon as the user performs any operation, it returns to the original frame rate.
- Reduce FPS automatically under the following conditions.
- No user operation for the specified time.
- The game window is inactive or minimized.
- Suppress sound volume if the game window is inactive or minimized.
- Display the current FPS on the screen edge.
- Display CPU usage of client thread. (v1.14~)
Recommended in the following cases
- When leaveing the game running without the operation, for example with automated agriculture and/or industry.
- When doing other work concurrently with running Minecraft in background.
- When you want to extend the lifespan of your PC even a little.
- When you want to save unnecessary power.
- When the room is hot...
By default, if there is no operation for 5 minutes the frame rate will drop to 10.
Pressing [PAUSE] key reduces FPS manually. (new feature in v1.16)
Pressing [END] key opens the configuration GUI by default.
This is a client-side mod, so it is not necessary to install it on the server.
Feel free to use this mod in any modpacks.
- Thanks to RoCoKo for Turkish translations.
- Thanks to Grreg21 for Polish translations.
- Thanks to cutedobe for Simplified Chinese translation.
- Thanks to cutedobe for Traditional Chinese translation.
- Thanks to agent_rby_ for Russian translation.