To enhance the vanilla survival experience of Minecraft whilst interacting with other mods to create seamless gameplay. As such, this mod does not contain items/blocks that do not reflect vanilla Minecraft.
Warning: Please Use JEI as Recipes in SurvivalPlus change depending on what mods are being played with!
Project Features Overview:
- Wooden Armor
- Bronze Tools/Shears/Armor
- Titanium Tools/Shears/Armor
- Titanium integration with Industrial Craft
- Stone Armor
- Onion Crop
- Cardboard Blocks (All Vanilla Colors)
- Gems (WIth Waterlogged Varients)
- Built-in Texture Pack for Vanilla Minecraft, Industrial Craft, Galacticraft, and RailCraft as to match SurvivalPlus Metal Textures. Note: Only works by default on 1.10, 1.11 and 1.12. For 1.13 see the SurvivalPlus ResourcePack. For 1.14 and 1.5 make sure the 'Mod Resource' Resource Pack is the top pack.
- /confrats <player>
- /emportant <message>
- /indeed OR /indeed <player>
- /mourn <player>
- /sleep OR /sleep <player>
- /wak <player>
- /weba <player>
For 1.10/1.11/1.12/1.13: The campfire is a block that lights up when ignited with Flint & Steel, Fire Charge, Lava Bucket, or any correctly implements lava container. It can be put out with a Water Bucket, Water Bottle, and any correctly implemented water containers. If an empty bucket is used the campfire will extinguish and give the player a Bucket of Charcoal (3 Charcoal).
For 1.14/1.15: Adds the following feature to Minecraft's Campfire: If an empty bucket is used the campfire will extinguish and give the player a Bucket of Charcoal (3 Charcoal).
- Onion (Soup and Fried)
- Roasted Carrot
- Baked Apple
- Pies (All Vanilla Meat, Vegetable, and Apple Variants)
- Cheese (Cheese Bread/Melted Cheese Bread)
- Cakes (Sponge and Cheese)
- Cupcakes (Vanilla, Sponge, and Cheese)
- Option to Enable Sponge Recipe (1.10/1.11/1.12)
- Option to Enable Galacticraft Cheese Block Recipe using Cheese OreDict Value (1.10/1.11/1.12)
- Option to Disable WorldGen of Copper, Tin, Titanium, and Gems.
Galacticraft (Sleep Command, Recipes)
Flour Power (Cake Recipes)
Biomes O' Plenty (Wooden Armor, Recipes)
Simple Grinder (Adds Grinding Recipe for Titanium, Copper and Tin. Also Adds Grinding Recipes for Galacticraft, Industrial Craft, Biomes O' Plenty, and Forestry. For 1.10/1.11 versions the output amount is equal to the Simple Grinder Config file. Eg. Titanium Dust Count = GoldDustOutput)
1.10/1.11/1.12: (1.13/1.14/1.15 Compatible but untested)
Forestry (Wooden Armor, Recipes)
Industrial Craft (Titanium Dust/Plates/Casing, Recipes)
Hammer Time (Titanium/Bronze Tools)
Lumberjack (Titanium/Bronze Lumberaxes)
1.14: (Currently Broken)
Recycler (Titanium/Bronze Recipes)
See Planned Features for more.
SurvivalPlus is intended to be a small mod that adds bronze and titanium so that add-ons can be made easily with its API.
More Than A Pickaxe (Adds a multi-tool called an Adze which is a pickaxe, axe, sword, hoe, and shovel)
Populated Villages (In Development - A mod that adds tons of new village structures including loot chests)
Bucket N' Bottled (In Development - A mod which adds buckets of food as well as juice buckets. This will be compatible with Tough As Nails)
- Full Titanium Integration with Galacticraft (Look at this when it updates to at least 1.14)
- Replace Tin and Copper Smelting Recipes for other mods... (If needed)
- Support for Practical Tools (1.14)
Q: What’s different about SurvivalPlus’s Tin, Copper, and Bronze?
A: SurvivalPlus replaces the smelting recipes for a wide variety of popular mods, such as Industrial Craft, Galacticraft, and Railcraft so that it is near impossible to obtain non-SurvivalPlus variants of Tin, Copper, and Bronze. SurvivalPlus metal blocks can be used as beacon blocks and SurvivalPlus ingots can also be used for beacons. SurvivalPlus Tin and Titanium Ingots can also be used to heal Iron Golems on 1.15.
Q: Why doesn’t SurvivalPlus support <Name of Mod>?
A: It’s probably because coolsim has not heard of that mod or it is currently being worked on. If a mod is not supported by SurvivalPlus please submit the mod and what should be added to the GitHub page as soon as possible so that we can begin working on it.
Q: Minecraft keeps crashing when I try playing with SurvivalPlus.
A: As SurvivalPlus supports lots of mods it is possible that the version you are using for other mods is out of date. Please make sure to be up to date. If this is not the case please submit a crash report to the GitHub page and we will begin working on resolving your issue. Also for those using 1.13/1.14/1.15 if the issue says One of more entry values did not copy to the correct id ignore this and try running 3 or 4 times before reporting an issue.
- English (US) - en_us
- Spanish/Español (España) - es_es
- Japanese/日本語 - ja_jp
- Russian/Русский - ru_ru
- Chinese (Simplified) /简体中文 - zh_cn
- Chinese (Traditional) /中國傳統的 - zh_tw
Please do not ask for SurvivalPlus to be ported to an older version of Minecraft. coolsim intends to maintain Minecraft versions (1.14 and 1.15 ) backporting to a version older than 1.10 would take too long for little return. Instead of asking for a mod to be backported, perhaps you can find out if the old mods your using can be updated?
coolsim is will begin to update SurvivalPlus to 1.16 as the corresponding Forge version is released, so please don't ask.
License and Modpacks:
Please feel free to use SurvivalPlus in any modpack whilst making sure to give credit to coolsim. Do not redistribute SurvivalPlus in any form.