Update 2.0.0: This mod now requires AlcatrazCore
This is a minecraft mod meant to add a little more believability to your first few minutes of minecraft play. A lot of the features are inspired by TerraFirmaCraft for 1.7.10. It adds a few new mechanics, a bit of world gen, and changes the way blocks are broken.
This wiki is directly ported from the in-game guidebook, provided by GuideAPI. The guidebook also includes crafting and furnace recipes for most items referenced in the book.
- Blocks broken without the correct tool will take longer and not drop anything
- Adds Flint tools of all kinds.
- Adds Saws, Mattocks and Knives, in both vanilla materials and config-enabled modded metals
- A few in-world and player crafting mechanics.
- Fire starter and a fire pit
- Loose rocks that are found on the surface.
See the wiki for more information.