Modpack is continuation of my previous pack Life in the village but for newer versions of Minecraft.
All feedback/suggestions/discussions are happening in the pack's discord channel.
Need a server to play with friends? Don't know how to setup one? Just rent already configured server!
Click on the picture above, select plan(at least 4GB), use my code xdreamz to get 25% off your first month and enjoy playing with your friends!
This pack is based around town-building mod - Minecolonies and it can be casual or challenging as you want it to be. Build your own thriving town, impregnable fortress, nordic settlement or even small fishing village. On other hand it's so called Vanilla+ modpack that will enhance your 'close-to-vanilla' gameplay and add some new features(like new NPCs that will work for you, new terrain features, mineshafts, decorations(see features list for details)) to explore and interact with, so you wont be overwhelmed with a lot of new and unusual stuff.
Minecolonies will allow you to create your own colony where citizens will obey your will. Mainly, they will build, gather resources, upgrade their buildings and all of that under your control. You will plan and command their moves.
While maintaining vanilla minecraft gameplay this modpack still offers variety of new features to explore:
- Choose your build style from many different options in Minecolonies mod;
- Add some immersive lights! Varying from simple candles and lanterns to hanging lights and lamps; [pic]
- Immersive windows, roofs, gutters and even bridges for all your realistic buildings;
- New furniture: wardrobes, nightstands, tables, bookshelves, cupboards; [pic]
- Storage drawers provide functionality and good looking storage blocks;
- New building materials from Quark: limestone, slate, jasper, midori, biotite, colored wood;
- New chests for every type of material. Collect them all!
- New beehives for new wood types.
- Create your own colony with Minecolonies mod. Manage many NPC workers, ranging from Builders, Crafters and Farmers, to Guards, Enchanters, and Alchemists. Build university to advance even further. The mod provides the ability to create a unique Colony with many many inhabitants and a lot of building styles. With very simple planning tool you can preview and plan every building, roads and decorations before your citizens will build it.
- Get a pet or a mighty helper with Doggy talents mod. Dog leveling system with 19 unique talents and new AI.
- Utilize new crafting materials: emerald and flint; [pic]
- Better fishing with over 30 new fish to catch. New rods which allows you to equip hooks & bait for additional functionality. Customized fishing Line & bobbers are also available to make your fishing rod truly unique; [pic]
- Deep and rich food and farming system with Pam's Harvestcraft mods;
- Bees are now more productive! They will provide you with resources - from coal to diamonds!; [pic]
- New crops and trees.
- Chicken nests will make collecting eggs easier
- Travel Journal - a craftable journal to keep track of your findings;
- Underground Ruins - found scattered below the surface;
- Runestones - standing stone circles that can take you to points of interest;
- Scrolls - a scrollkeeper villager sells quest scrolls for you to complete;
- Totems - lost treasure that provides powerful actions;
- Increased mobs variety: deers, bears, crabs, whales, badgers, goats and much more;
- New overhauled mineshafts; [pic]
➕ and even more:
- Quests that will show you some aspects of the game; [pic]
- Veinminer for easier resource gathering; (FTB Ultimine mod)
- Various improvements and tweaks to vanilla gameplay.
- BlazeandCave's Advancements Pack(download 1.15.2 version under Older versions spoiler)
- Shaders(I use Chocapic's or Sildur's)
Want to donate me directly? Become a patron on Patreon.
Also, check out my other modpacks: