Vanilla dungeons | Twilight Forest | The Betweenlands | Aether | The Beneath | Cavern II | Tropicraft | Dimensional doors
We now have a discord channel!
Do you like roguelike dungeon crawling games? Or exploring Minecraft world for dungeons and structures for loot? Tired of all that tech stuff and just want more fun? Then this pack is for you. It is completely focused on adventuring and exploration, looting and fighting. Fight you way through the dungeons, improve your skills and gear, complete quests and conquer new undiscovered dangerous dimensions. There is no time to relax because as you grow stronger, gathering better equipment mobs will also gain health and becomes stronger!
Need a server to play with friends? Don't know how to setup one? Just rent already configured server!
Click on the picture above, select plan(at least 4GB), use my code xdreamz to get 25% off your first month and enjoy playing with your friends!
Not enough for you? Want more? Explore new dimensions - Twilight Forest, The Betweenlands, Aether, The Beneath, Cavern II! Find new mobs, experience new landscapes and unravel more mysteries. Step through dimensional doors to find mazes, dungeons and traps. Lose yourself in enchanted forest where time stopped at twilight and encounter boss monster like Lich, Hydra, Naga and few more.
Make your way to the wonderful world of Aether... Explore an amazing realm in the sky with help of your newly crafted airship! Delve into labyrinths, aquire new equipment and fight even more bosses.
Still reading and not dowloading the modpack? Got more for you - Betweenlands. It's a harsh unforgiving world of swamps and dangers with many new mobs and bosses with lots of new mechanics, blocks and items for you to explore.
Experience all the beauty of new worlds.
- tons of dungeons and new structures to find and explore. Delve underground or explore ruins on surface.
- new dimensions with own bosses and adventures. (Twilight Forest, Aether, The Betweenlands, Cavern II, Beneath, Hunting Dimension);
- be a wizard! RPG-style system of magic spells to Minecraft with the aim of being as playable as possible. No crazy constructs, no perk trees, no complex recipes - simply find spell books, cast spells, and master the arcane!
- door and portals that can teleport you to mazes, puzzles and traps.(Dimensional Doors);
- harder and smarter mobs. Diablo-like modifiers for mobs will make you tremble from fear...
- increased mobs variety: from peaceful chameleons to creepy creature.
- quests that will guide you through the game and give you some challenges.
- earn coins for completing quests and exchange them for valuable rewards you like.
- scaling difficulty. As you become stronger mobs will too!
- airships! Perfect for your Aether exploration.
- random modifiers for you weapon and tools.
- level up your skills and your equipment.
- simple and more advanced enderchest-like backpacks with own inventory for long journeys.
- some improvements to wolves. Make a new friend so you don't travel alone.
- ...and more for you to discover!
Recommended allocated RAM: 4 GB
I would also recommend to pre-generate the world(built-in feature on world creation) to reduce lags while exploring.
F7 - Key wizard. Shows a visual representation of a standard QWERTY keyboard, allowing you to easily find keys that are unbound or conflicting.
F8 - Light level overlay.
F9 - Toggle chunk borders.
N - Notes.
K - Weapon leveling.
L - Character leveling.
C - Accessory equipment menu.
- AtomicStryker's Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Quality Tools (by Tmtravlr)
- The Disenchanter Mod (by eusunt)
- Random Loot Mod (by milomaz1)
- DimensionalDoors (by DimensionalDevelopment)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Open Terrain Generator (OTG) (by team_otg)
- Scaling Health (by SilentChaos512)
- NetherEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- No Recipe Book (by Seneschal_Luwin)
- Placeable Items (by Ferdz)
- VanillaTweaks (by StrikerRocker)
- Bountiful (by ejektaflex)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- Tropicraft (by Cojomax99)
- ItemPhysic Lite (by CreativeMD)
- V-Tweaks (by oitsjustjose)
- VanillaFix (by Runemoro)
- Improved Backpacks (by DreenDex)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii_)
- CraftTweaker (by Jaredlll08)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Progressive Bosses (by InsaneGames_)
- Controlling (by Jaredlll08)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Enchantment Descriptions (by Darkhax)
- Extra Spells (Electroblob's Wizardry) (by meldexun)
- ForgeEndertech (by EnderLanky)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- Heroic Armory (by skeddles)
- Aether: Lost Content (by KingPhygieBoo)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR2610)
- Biome Bundle (by mc_pitman)
- Mowzie's Mobs (by BobMowzie)
- Notes (by ChaosTheDude)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Living Enchantment (by Clownvin)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- Land Manager (by bright_spark)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Rough Tweaks (by Lellson)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- FTB Library (by FTB)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii_)
- Skewers (by casadis)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Nature's Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- Simple Storage Network (by Lothrazar)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k)
- CplPibald's Tweaks (by CplPibald)
- TombManyPlugins - Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by M4thG33k)
- Neat (by Vazkii_)
- Signpost (by Gollorum)
- Terracart Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Shadowfacts' Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Potion Core (by Tmtravlr)
- Aether Continuation (by Raptor4694)
- Extra Alchemy (by zabi94)
- Portable Crafting (by gr8pefish)
- LimeLib (by KidsDontPlay)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by ZLainSama)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Doomlike Dungeons (by BlackJar72)
- Charm (by svenhjol)
- MegaLoot (by Winter_Grave)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Pyramid Plunder (by Laton95)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by LordCazsius)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- OreLib (by OreCruncher)
- The Aether (by GildedGames)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Jack-O'-Launcher (by ochotonida)
- Enhanced Armaments (by jannesoon)
- AI Improvements (by DarkGuardsman)
- Bloodmoon (by lumien231)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- LibraryEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- Quark (by Vazkii_)
- Doggy Talents (by percivalalb)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Spawn Temple (by iastre)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Rats (by alex1the1666)
- DefaultSettings (by PT400C)
- Cavern II (by _kegare)
- EZStorage 2 (by zero__fall)
- Prefab (by WuestMan)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Bigger Packets Please (by ElNounch65668)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- Better Questing - Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Unique Crops (by bafomdad)
- Subterranean Switcheroo (by ArloTheEpic)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Engineers Workshop Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Nomadic Tents (by skyjay1)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Ordinary Coins (by flametaichou)
- World Primer (by masa_)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- Electroblob's Wizardry (by electroblob)
- Customized Dungeon Loot (by XxRexRaptorxX)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- Level Up! Reloaded (by BeetoGuy)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing - Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Project: Vibrant Journeys (by solis_nova123)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- Straw Golem (by fradige9512794)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- [ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands (by oily_oli)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- GottschCore (by gottsch)
- Phosphor (by jellysquid_)
- FTB Utilities: Backups (by LatvianModder)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- ViesCraft - Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- The Beneath (by Shinoow)
- Colossal Chests (by kroeser)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- The Eight Fabled Blades (by shelterrin)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
1. I got an error "Error: The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters."
The only way I can fix this is by renaming the modpack which I prefer not to do. The only workaround you can do is to create your own profile in twitch launcher, download .zip file from Files directory and import it. OR try to change minecraft modpack installation folder in Twitch launcher's settings.
2. My game crashed. Help!
I can do nothing without crash-log and\or logs. Please open new issue and provide them.
3. I spawned in ocean several times. Help?
This is not my fault and i can't do anything about it.
4. Where's my FPS? I have top end computer which can run Witcher 3 on ultra and 32 gb RAM allocated to minecraft. Help!
I run every pack with 4gb RAM allocated to Java and 8gb total and I don't see any issues. I'm testing this pack flying around with every update - it spikes only on worldgen, so either pregen world or remove some worldgen heavy mods like RecurrentComplex.
5. Is this pack dead? No updates in ages! Please answer to my comment senpai!
No, it's not dead. I'm updating it when I decide and have free time. Please understand that I'm a human being like you. I have a job(three, to be clear) and don't have much free time so making modpacks is like hobby for me and I do it when I have more free time than usually. Although I'm trying to check curseforge everyday and reply to you.
This modpack was built ontop of my base vanilla forge modpack and it's suits very well. Check it out for better vanilla experience.
PS. I'm making this pack for you to play. Please consider leaving some sort of feedback, any issues or suggestions what mod you want to see in this pack.