Do you wanna relax after hard work? Sit on the bench in the woods near your cozy hut, watching at pure nature and drinking wine or apple juice made in your garden while listening to how hard bees are working or what birds saw in other land.
Lighter version of this pack for slower PCs here!
New version for Minecraft 1.16.5 - Life in the village 2!
This pack is based around Millenaire and Minecolonies mods and it can be casual or challenging as you want it to be. It's so called Vanilla+ modpack that will enhance your 'close-to-vanilla' gameplay and add some new features to explore and interact with, like new village system(Millenaire mod), different terrain generation, ore processing system and a lot more(see features list for details).
Need a server to play with friends? Don't know how to setup one? Just rent already configured server!
Click on the picture above, select plan(at least 2GB), use my code xdreamz to get 25% off your first month and enjoy playing with your friends!
Millenaire mod adds NPC villages based on different cultures that completely lives their own life. They will develop their village by building and upgrading structures. You can help them to grow by selling them resources and doing quests. With that reputation you can buy equipment or relics and request to build a house for you.
Minecolonies will allow you to create your own colony where citizens will obey your will. Mainly, they will build, gather resources, upgrade their buildings and all of that under your control. You will plan and command their moves.
Themes I had in mind while creating this pack:
Create immersive buildings and settlements with integrated simple machinery to Process and craft materials while Exploring new lands and delving into dungeons to Colonize and discover new cultures to help them.
While maintaining vanilla minecraft gameplay this modpack still offers variety of new features to explore
- Choose your style from many different blocks options in Chisel mod;
- Add some immersive-looking functional simple machines like spinning Windmills or Waterwheels;
- Rustic mod will add even more decorative blocks such as pillars, barrels, cabinets;
- Bibliocraft will add variety of blocks starting from shelves for books and potion to tool racks for equipment;
- Decorative furniture blocks with an antique touch from Landlust mod.
- Discover and gain reputation with various cultures in Millenaire mod. Help village to grow by gathering resources for them, trade with them and, with enough reputation - buy a property.
- Create your own colony with Minecolonies mod. Manage many NPC workers, ranging from Builders, Crafters and Farmers, to Guards, Enchanters, and Alchemists, the mod provides the ability to create a unique Colony with many many inhabitants.
- Low tech mod like Better with Mods(based on Better than Wolves) based on mechanical power will help double your resources and will help create immersive buildings.
- Better fishing including Ocean Trawling;
- Very deep and very rich food crafting system with Vanilla Food Pantry and Pam's Harvestcraft mods;
- Multiblock kitchens;
- A brewing system for making beverages;
- Bees! With honey, apiaries and mead;
- New unique crops.
- Increased mobs variety: deers, butterflies, chameleons, lizards, mimics, birds and much more;
- Build an airship for easier travelling;
- Explore new vanilla-based terrain generation with random structures;
- Delve into roguelike dungeons if you want to challenge yourself or feeling bored;
- Nether overhaul, with new structures, biomes and mobs;
- Daily quests for hunting, gathering, and exploring the wonderful world of Minecraft.
➕ and even more:
- Quests that will show you some aspects of the game;
- Choose your class and level it up with your experience;
- Random qualities for your equipment;
- Veinminer for easier resource gathering;
- Dynamic Surroundings will provide greater immersive visual and sound experience;
- Various improvements and tweaks to vanilla gameplay
- Recommended minimum allocated RAM: 4 GB
- Better Foliage
- Shaders(I'm using Sildur's or Chocapic)
- Pre-generate the world(built-in feature on world creation) to reduce lags while exploring.
- Biome Bundle (by MC_Pitman)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- CoralReef (by primetoxinz)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim)
- Bailey's Dailies (by ToroCraft)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Doggy Talents (by Percivalalb)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Better With Mods (by BeetoGuy)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- No Mob Spawning on Trees (by oldjunyi)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- ViesCraft - Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- Just a Few Fish (by Tmtravlr)
- Better Questing - Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Level Up! Reloaded (by BeetoGuy)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- RealBench (by Prototik)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- Primitive Mobs (by Daveyx0)
- Garden Stuff (by jaquadro)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Streams (by delvr)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Better Questing - Quest Book (by Drethic)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Landlust - Furniture (by streifentier)
- Potion Core (by Tmtravlr)
- Fairy Lights (by pau101)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- VanillaFoodPantry Mod (by The_Wabbit)
- CplPibald's Tweaks (by CplPibald)
- Terracart Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Improved Hoes (by Furgl)
- Extra Alchemy (by zabi94)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by LordCazsius)
- Mo' Bends (by iwoplaza)
- V-Tweaks (by oitsjustjose)
- Minecolonies (by H3lay)
- Millénaire (by Kinniken)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Wawla - What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Prefab (by WuestMan)
- Notes (by ChaosTheDude)
- Repurpose (by WuestMan)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Quality Tools (by Tmtravlr)
- Unique Crops (by bafomdad)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Familiar Fauna (by Glitchfiend)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Inspirations (by KnightMiner)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Pickle Tweaks (by BlakeBr0)
- TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k)
- VanillaTweaks (by strikerrocker)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- PinklySheep Mod (by The_Wabbit)
- MegaLoot (by Winter_Grave)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Open Terrain Generator (OTG) (by team_otg)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- LibEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- NetherEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Paintings ++ (by senpaisubaraki)
- Project: Vibrant Journeys (by solis_nova123)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
Want to donate me directly? Become a patron on Patreon.
Also, check out my other modpacks: