Do you wanna relax after hard work? Sit on the bench in the woods near your cozy hut, watching at pure nature and drinking wine or apple juice made in your garden while listening to how hard bees are working or what birds saw in other land.
This pack is based around Millenaire and Minecolonies mods and it can be casual or challenging as you want it to be. It's so called Vanilla+ modpack that will enhance your 'close-to-vanilla' gameplay and add some new features to explore and interact with, like new village system(Millenaire mod), different terrain generation, ore processing system and a lot more(see features list for details).
Millenaire mod adds NPC villages based on different cultures that completely lives their own life. They will develop their village by building and upgrading structures. You can help them to grow by selling them resources and doing quests. With that reputation you can buy equipment or relics and request to build a house for you.
Minecolonies will allow you to create your own colony where citizens will obey your will. Mainly, they will build, gather resources, upgrade their buildings and all of that under your control. You will plan and command their moves.
Themes I had in mind while creating this pack:
Create immersive buildings and settlements with integrated simple machinery to Process and craft materials while Exploring new lands and delving into dungeons to Colonize and discover new cultures to help them.
While maintaining vanilla minecraft gameplay this modpack still offers variety of new features to explore
- Choose your style from many different blocks options in Chisel mod;
- Add some immersive-looking functional simple machines like spinning Windmills or Waterwheels;
- Rustic mod will add even more decorative blocks such as pillars, barrels, cabinets;
- Bibliocraft will add variety of blocks starting from shelves for books and potion to tool racks for equipment;
- Decorative furniture blocks with an antique touch from Landlust mod.
- Discover and gain reputation with various cultures in Millenaire mod. Help village to grow by gathering resources for them, trade with them and, with enough reputation - buy a property.
- Create your own colony with Minecolonies mod. Manage many NPC workers, ranging from Builders, Crafters and Farmers, to Guards, Enchanters, and Alchemists, the mod provides the ability to create a unique Colony with many many inhabitants.
- Low tech mod like Better with Mods(based on Better than Wolves) based on mechanical power will help double your resources and will help create immersive buildings.
- Better fishing including Ocean Trawling;
- Very deep and rich food crafting system with Vanilla Food Pantry mod;
- Multiblock kitchens;
- A brewing system for making beverages;
- Bees! With honey, apiaries and mead;
- New unique crops.
- Increased mobs variety: deers, butterflies, chameleons, lizards, mimics, birds and much more;
- Build an airship for easier travelling;
- Explore new vanilla-based terrain generation with random structures;
- Delve into roguelike dungeons if you want to challenge yourself or feeling bored;
- Nether overhaul, with new structures, biomes and mobs;
- Daily quests for hunting, gathering, and exploring the wonderful world of Minecraft.
and even more:
- Quests that will show you some aspects of the game;
- Choose your class and level it up with your experience;
- Random qualities for your equipment;
- Veinminer for easier resource gathering;
- Dynamic Surroundings will provide greater immersive visual and sound experience;
- Various improvements and tweaks to vanilla gameplay
Recommended allocated RAM: 4 GB
This pack is best played with shaders(I used the lightest one like Sildur's or Chocapic) and optifine so I would suggest installing them.
I would also recommend to pre-generate the world(built-in feature on world creation) to reduce lags while exploring.
- Xaero's Worldmap (by xaero96)
- Better With Mods (by BeetoGuy)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Birds Nests (by cleverpanda714)
- CoralReef (by primetoxinz)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim)
- VanillaTweaks (by strikerrocker)
- Quality Tools (by Tmtravlr)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Terracart Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- VanillaFoodPantry Mod (by The_Wabbit)
- Familiar Fauna (by Glitchfiend)
- MegaLoot (by Winter_Grave)
- ViesCraft - Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- Primitive Mobs (by Daveyx0)
- PinklySheep Mod (by The_Wabbit)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Better Questing - Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Pickle Tweaks (by BlakeBr0)
- Level Up! (by BeetoGuy)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- V-Tweaks (by oitsjustjose)
- Prefab (by WuestMan)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Better Questing - Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Open Terrain Generator (OTG) (by team_otg)
- No Mob Spawning on Trees (by oldjunyi)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- Inspirations (by KnightMiner)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- Millénaire (by Kinniken)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Wawla - What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Potion Core (by Tmtravlr)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- RealBench (by Prototik)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- CplPibald's Tweaks (by CplPibald)
- Extra Alchemy (by zabi94)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by LordCazsius)
- Notes (by ChaosTheDude)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Repurpose (by WuestMan)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Just Enough Buttons (by universaI)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Mo' Bends (by iwoplaza)
- NetherEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Xaero's Minimap (Fair-play Edition) (by xaero96)
- Landlust - Furniture (by streifentier)
- Garden Stuff (by jaquadro)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- LagGoggles (by Terminator_NL)
- Minecolonies (by Kostronor)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Streams (by delvr)
- Unique Crops (by bafomdad)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Improved Hoes (by Furgl)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Better Foliage (by octarine_noise)
- Bailey's Dailies (by ToroCraft)
- Just a Few Fish (by Tmtravlr)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
1. Server files? When? Where?
No. Nowhere. But here are the way you can setup the server by yourself in just 10 minutes or so:
Dedicated/Rented(Thanks JenS9 for detailed instructions):
1. Download pack from Curse/Twitch.
2. Copy files somewhere else.
3. Delete client-side mods.
4. Install default minecraft 1.12.2 server stuff from their website.
5. Install newest Forge stuff from their website.
6. Set up OTG (set level-type in server properties to OTG, and set level-name to "Biome Bundle" without quotes.)
7. Upload server.
8. Move jar files and libaries folder to jar folder.
9. Run server.
Here's the list of client-side mods:Adventure bags, BetterFPS, Blur, BetterAdvancements, Appleskin, Dynamic Surroundings, EnchantmentDescriptions, EnhancedVisuals, FoamFix, Hwyla, InGameInfoXM, InventoryTweaks, jei, justenoughbuttons, JustEnoughResources, keywizard, MouseTweaks, Neat, Notes, SoundFilters, stg, Xaeros_Minimap, XaerosWorldMap.
Easier and cheapest way:
1. Download LAN/VPN simulating software(Evolve/Hamachi/Tunngle)
2. Create room(LAN) there
3. Invite friend to join your created LAN
4. Directly ingame click on "Open world to LAN"
5. Invite your friend.
2. My game crashed. Help!
I can do nothing without crash-log and\or logs. Please open new issue and provide them.
3. I spawned in ocean several times. Help?
This is not my fault and i can't do anything about it.
4. Where's my FPS? I have top end computer which can run Witcher 3 on ultra and 32 gb RAM allocated to minecraft. Help!
I run every pack with 4gb RAM allocated to Java and 8gb total and I don't see any issues. I'm testing this pack flying around with every update - it spikes only on worldgen, so either pregen world or remove some worldgen heavy mods like RecurrentComplex.
5. Is this pack dead? No updates in ages! Please answer to my comment senpai!
No, it's not dead. I'm updating it when I decide and have free time. Please understand that I'm a human being like you. I have a job(three, to be clear) and don't have much free time so making modpacks is like hobby for me and I do it when I have more free time than usually. Although I'm trying to check curseforge everyday and reply to you.
It will mainly be spammed with unnecessary and easy-to-solve errors and I don't have time to solve it. However if you want to solve some of the issues from time to time I can make one and assign you as "Stuff".
Also, check out my other modpacks:
PS. I'm making this pack for you to play. Please consider leaving some sort of feedback, any issues or suggestions what mod you want to see in this pack.