Modpack provides immersive vanilla Minecraft experience with small additions like new blocks/useful items/etc very similar to the original game. No magic or large scaled tedious tech mods. Simply the game how it should be.
All feedback/suggestions/discussions are happening in the pack's discord channel.
Need a server to play with friends? Don't know how to setup one? Just rent already configured server!
Click on the picture above, select plan(at least 3GB), use my code xdreamz to get 25% off your first month and enjoy playing with your friends!
Modpack was inspired by the concept of such mods like Quark, Charm and V-Tweaks. Main goal of the pack is to let player experience regular vanilla gameplay with some small additions, whether you're a advanced player who wants to play regular Minecraft but with some additions or a newbie who wants to experience some modded gameplay for the first time.
Main aspects/keywords/goals while building the pack was to provide features for every type of player: exploring for adventurers, some building materials and decorations for builders, new items for collectors and gatherers, plants for farmers, etc. It's also suitable for someone who wants to build their own pack on ready foundation ;)
While maintaining vanilla minecraft gameplay this modpack still offers tons of new features to explore
• new different types of decoration blocks including tables, chairs, sofas, kitchen counters, drawers, chimneys and shelves.
• improvements to the aquatic features, including oceans, rivers and insomnia;
• expanded fishing system with over 30 new fish to catch;
• expanded content related to Bees(new building blocks, new items, flowers, mobs, and more);
• enormous variety of new food to cook with HarvestCraft and VanillaFoodPantry;
• improved Bows;
• new Vanilla-friendly potions;
• new ability - Dash!;
• underground roguelike dungeon structures and ruins;
• extended light decorations : candles, lamps, lanterns, moderns lights and more!;
• new boats;
• chicken nests that make collecting eggs easier and some new foods that can be crafted with them;
• bridges, windows and roofs!;
• scrolls - a scrollkeeper villager sells quest scrolls for you to complete;
• totems - lost treasure that provides powerful actions;
• travel journal - a craftable journal to keep track of your findings;
• every villager now has a name;
• xp tomes for storing your xp;
• veinminer for faster resource gathering;
• swamp expansion;
... and some more quality of life mods for you to discover!
Modlist(total mods, including libraries: 95):