Looking for the Forge version?
Adorn is a decoration and furniture mod for Minecraft 1.16 that adds many decoration blocks, such as...
- Chairs and sofas! You can sit and relax on them. A sofa is also a nice place for a nap.
- Drawers! Smaller container than chests, but a fancier piece of furniture.
- Stone torches! They're made of stone and are better light sources than wooden torches.
- Kitchen blocks! You can decorate your kitchens with kitchen counters, cupboards and sinks (Perfect for kitchen sink modpacks!)
- And more: tables, shelves, fences, chimneys...
Adorn includes special support for these mods:
- BYG (block variants)
- Woods and Mires (block variants)
- Terrestria (block variants)
- Traverse (block variants)
- Cinderscapes (block variants)
- Biome Makeover (block variants)
- Lil Tater Reloaded (power taters)
- Towelette (fluidloggable blocks)
- Mod Menu (settings screen)
- DashLoader (caching models with Adorn's block state properties)
Don't report bugs in CurseForge comments. Adorn's bug tracker is on GitHub.