Blockus is a mod made using Fabric API. It adds blocks of several types.
Most of the blocks require a stonecutter to make them. I recommend the use of a mod like Roughly Enough Items (REI) for all recipes.
Some added blocks :
- Marble, Limestone, Bluestone & Viridite
- White Oak, Bamboo & Charred Planks
- Large Flower Pots
- Lava, Magma, Water, Blaze, Soaked Bricks & more
- Soul Sandstone
- Teal & Charred Nether Bricks
- Colored Tiles
- Stained Stone Bricks
- Colored Redstone Lamps
- Beveled Glass
- Patterned Wools
- Futurneo Blocks
- Asphalt that makes you go fast
- Redstone Sand
- Paper Block, Wall and Lamp
- Small Hedges
- Rainbow Blocks
- Food Crates
- Legacy Blocks
- Columns integration
Naturally generated things
- Limestone is generated between y = 0 & y = 128 but much less between y = 64 & y = 128
- Marble is generated between y = 0 & y = 64
- Bluestone is generated below y = 0
- Viridite is generated below y = -16 & more frequently in Deep Dark.
- White Oak Trees are generated in Forest & Flower Forest & rarely in all types of Plains.
- Rainbow Roses spawn in Flower Forests & Meadows
A Forge version of the mod is currently not planned
Thanks to :
- Futurenp: Textures
- SynthRose: Teal Nether Bricks and Lantern Blocks (with old texture)
- shedaniel/TelepathicGrunt: new 1.16.2+ worldgen
- Yanis48: Wooden Barrels fix
- "Quark" by Vazkii
- "Chisel" by tterrag1098, Drullkus & Minecreatr
- "Ceramics" by KnightMiner (Rainbow Bricks)
French description/Description française : https://www.minecraft-france.fr/mod-blockus/
nice mod :D
Is this compatible with oh the biomes you'll go? Because it seems a lot of blocks don't generate because of it
I believe there used to be a config for Blockus to disable generation of some blocks. Is there a possibility to still do that?
In reply to raconz3r:
I would also like to know this.
Bamboo signs caused a major error on my server, I dont want it happening again xD
I would really like an option to disbale some or all stone world generation done by this mod.
Also i realized that deepslate ores won't generate in viridite since it is not in the according minecraft block tag.
Any chance of this mod making it back for Better MC 1.19.2? It contains a number of my favorite blocks.
In reply to judexcypress:
Sorry I don't decide to put the mod in modpacks, You can suggest it directly to the author of Better MC if you want.
Hi I am wondering about a bushy leaves resource pack for this
Will mod support eventually come? (Farmer's Delight, etc.)
Hey Brandcraft_ will you add redstone lantern and redstone lantern block to blockus mod please
Hello, for some reason barrel recipes are no longer working, I've checked and its nothing on my end either, I really love the option to have barrels in different wood types and want to use them in my world but at the moment you can only get them in creative and my server is survival T.T are you able to fix this?
In reply to akanenightsong:
Hello, This is intentional for some reasons. I don't know if blockus barrels recipe will ever come back
In reply to Brandcraft_:
aw no that really sucks T.T I loved the charred and white oak barrels so much, I wonder why they would do that, most people play survival so it seems like a bit of a waste since we cant use them then...odd, guess I'll have to try and find another fabric mod that has them, just wish there were more that did offer barrel and chest variants. thankyou for letting me know though I appreciate it! ^~^
In reply to Brandcraft_:
I have a barrel mod that adds wood variants of them, I use conditional loading to remove my vanilla types in favour of yours, any reason why you have opted to remove the recipe?
hi, my name is rah, and i was wondering if i can get your permission to make your mod for minecraft bedrock edition? i promise i will give you credits, i will post it on my youtube channel. i speak portuguese but if you give me your permission subtitles in the video.
How to reach glowing obsidian in survival?
pls port to forge
In reply to Charlotelle:
If only! This is the only fabric mod I miss =(
Can you add sculk block variant ?