SimpleOres adds 5 new ores to the base game: Copper, Tin, Mythril, Adamantium and Onyx. All except Onyx can be found in the overworld, while Onyx can be found only in the Nether.
Each ore has its own unique properties, armor and tool sets, and more.
The original Minecraft Forum thread is here. The original mod was by AleXndrTheGr8st, aka Skrallexy. Sinhika is the current off-and-on maintainer. The current code is licensed under LGPL 3.0, so go wild, modpack makers!
SimpleOres has been ported to 1.15.2; there is a beta release available. The copper bucket may be a bit wonky, but everything else should be fully functional.
Older versions (1.12.2 and earlier) require a support library, SimpleCore API
Add-ons and Compatible Mods:
- Netherrocks - requires only SimpleCoreLib.
- Zot's Only Silver - requires only SimpleCoreLib.
- akkamaddi's Hadite Coal
- akkamaddi's Simple Tungsten
- akkamaddi's Sterling And Black
- akkamaddi's Arsenic And Lace
- Silent's Mechanisms - As of 1.16.3, Mythril and Adamantium ores can now be crushed in the Crusher, and the resulting dusts and ore chunks smelted to produced ingots. (Copper and Tin were already implemented in Silent's Mechanisms). Onyx gems are too brittle to process in the Crusher; they would shatter.
- Silent Gear - As of SimpleOres 1.16.4-22.214.171.124, support for Mythril, Adamantium, and Onyx materials in Silent Gear tools (Copper and Tin were already supported).
- SimpleOres Resources - original textures for Fusion and SimpleOres, and Thombias' full texture pack of revised textures for Fusion and SimpleOres.