Yes, I will be porting to 1.19. But first I have upcoming eye surgery, and will not be coding until those issues are dealt with.
SimpleOres is a Forge mod that adds 5 new ores to the base game: Copper, Tin, Mythril, Adamantium and Onyx. All except Onyx can be found in the overworld, while Onyx can be found only in the Nether.
Each ore has its own unique properties, armor and tool sets, and more.
Simple Ores for 1.17.1 and later does not add copper ore or ingots to the game, as vanilla has added them. However, since vanilla did not add copper tools or armor, Simple Ores still has them. Not to mention the copper bucket, that still doesn't pick up anything except water. Simple Ores ores now drop raw metal, like vanilla ores, except for onyx ore, which drops the gem, of course.
As of Simple Ores 1.17.1-220.127.116.11, the SimpleOres-relevant content from Aesthetics has been rolled into Simple Ores. (E.g., copper bars and doors, mythril, tin, adamantium and onyx bars, doors, bricks, and brick stairs. In addition, metal brick slabs have been added to round out the metal brick blocks and stairs. Copper brick items, however, were phased out, as they have been superseded by vanilla cut copper blocks, stairs, and slabs.
The original Minecraft Forum thread is here. The original mod was by AleXndrTheGr8st, aka Skrallexy. Sinhika is the current off-and-on maintainer. The current code is licensed under LGPL 3.0, so go wild, modpack makers!
Older versions (1.12.2 and earlier) require a support library, SimpleCore API
Add-ons and Compatible Mods:
Note: only the core SimpleOres mods and akkamaddi's Arsenic and Lace have been or will be ported to MinecraftForge 1.17.1. The rest will be ported straight to 1.18.1, without bothering with a 1.17.1 version.
- Netherrocks - requires only SimpleCoreLib.
- Zot's Only Silver - requires only SimpleCoreLib.
- akkamaddi's Hadite Coal
- akkamaddi's Simple Tungsten
- akkamaddi's Sterling And Black
- akkamaddi's Arsenic And Lace
- akkamaddi's Classical Alchemy
- akkamaddi's Simple Cthon
- akkamaddi's Golden Glitter
- akkamaddi's Simple Cobalt
- Silent's Mechanisms - As of 1.16.3, Mythril and Adamantium ores can now be crushed in the Crusher, and the resulting dusts and ore chunks smelted to produced ingots. (Copper and Tin were already implemented in Silent's Mechanisms). Onyx gems are too brittle to process in the Crusher; they would shatter.
- Silent Gear - As of SimpleOres 1.16.4-18.104.22.168, support for Mythril, Adamantium, and Onyx materials in Silent Gear tools (Copper and Tin were already supported).
- SimpleOres Resources - original textures for Fusion and SimpleOres, and Thombias' full texture pack of revised textures for Fusion and SimpleOres.