This addon is being maintained but is unlikely to see new features.
A fast shopping list tool to restock items at your ideal quantity and price.
Requires TradeSkillMaster addon.
- Only scan the Auction House for items you need to restock or...
- Continue to scan and buy an item at full stock but at a reduced max price
- Scan your full list with the Shop button or click a single item to scan only one
- Check or Uncheck items on the fly to adjust your list before scanning
- Hide or show auctions that exceed your max price settings
- Hide or show stack sizes that if purchased would put you too far above full stock
- Hide or show stacks not evenly divisible by 5
- Hide or show stacks of 1
- Pause/Resume scanning in order to purchase auctions quickly during long scans
- On Hand quantity, max price, and matching results update instantly as you buy
- Buy All mode allows quickly buying all results from first to last
- Max prices are percentage of Item Value as provided by Auctionator or TradeSkillMaster_AuctionDB
- Tooltip of Shopping List dropdown menu shows: Full Stock, Full Stock Shortage, and Max Restock Cost
- Items matched by Item ID, no useless close matches to sift through
- Import item IDs from TSM group exports to help build your shopping lists faster
- Export items on your shopping list for backup, sharing, or importing to TSM
- Item ID placed in item tooltips to avoid lookup outside of game (Optional)
- Item Settings placed in item tooltips if on the current shopping list (Optional)
- Options available by typing /rs or /restockshop
- Macro /rs acceptbuttonclick for fast key or mouse bound buying
To use, type /restockshop and click "Import Items" at the bottom.
Battle for Azeroth Materials (73)
Legion Materials (86)
Warlords of Draenor Materials (138)
Example: Regular Supplies
You buy Leystone Ore and try to keep 1500 on hand. Normally you pay up to 10% over Item Value, but when your supply is low you'd pay up to 20% over.
Item ID: 123918
Full Stock: 1500
Full: Leave empty (won't scan if you have 1500+ or removes remaining results while buying)
- Provide a Full max price to continue buying after reaching 1500
Example: Snatch List
You create a list of rare and valuable items to buy and resell on the Auction House. Lets say one of these is Shadowfang. You'd pay up to 60% of Item Value when you have less than 2 on hand.
Item ID: 1482
Full Stock: 2
Full: Leave empty (won't scan if you have 2+ or removes remaining results while buying)
- Provide a Full max price to continue buying after reaching 2
Bugs & Suggestions
Please make sure you have the latest version and post into the Curse.com comments with details and if possible a screenshot. Thank you for taking the time to report an issue, it helps make the addon better for everyone.