Find and buy the lowest buyout Mounts, Pets, Toys, and Appearances.
Incompatible with Auctioneer addon
- Standalone addon that creates it's own tab on the Auction House for collection shopping.
- Displays models for Mounts, Pets, and Appearances in Blizzard's Side Dress Up frame.
- Appearance categories (armor and weapons) are for the current player.
- Perform a GetAll or Live scan of the Auction House.
- Buy All - Allows quickly buying all results from first to last (use with caution).
- Quality - Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic
- Category, Pet Family
- Not Collected for all modes
- Collected (1-2/3) and Collected (3/3) for Pets
- Collected - Unknown Sources for Appearances
- Collected - Known Sources for Appearances
- Pet Levels
- Group Pets By Species (uncheck to view all level, rarity, breed combos)
- Required Level above player's level
- Requires Profession beyond player's skill
- Requires Riding Skill (Mounts)
- Auctions Won Reminder - Reminds you to use or equip auctions you've won after leaving CollectionShop
- Max Item Price - Discard auctions beyond a desired gold amount (mode specific)
- Item Value Source - TradeSkillMaster users can use a price source or custom price source to add the result column "% Item Value"
Bugs & Suggestions
Please make sure you have the latest version and post into the Curse.com comments with details and if possible a screenshot. Thank you for taking the time to report an issue, it helps make the addon better for everyone.
- After closing CollectionShop you must learn the auctions you won to exclude them from future Shop results.
- Items that require a specialization of a profession you've learned (e.g. Gnomish Engineer for Engineers) won't be filtered out.
- Alt-Tabbing can reduce your scan speed due to Blizzard's "System > Advanced > Max Background FPS" setting.
- Does not consider connected realms, requires auction data for character's realm.
- Pets - A few require reputation with a faction or individual and won't be filtered out.