Monitors Missions, Class Hall Upgrades, and Work Orders account-wide.
Supports Legion Class Order Halls.
- Track Class Order Halls for your main and alts
- Choose what to monitor per character
- Shows character Order Resources
- Shows character Seal of Broken Fate (tooltip shows completion of "Sealing Fate" Quests in Dalaran and "Seal of Broken Fate" Work Order)
- Shows new tier Class Hall Upgrade choices available
- Shows 18 Hr Cooldown for Class Hall Upgrade spells like Call the Val'kyr
- Limited LibDataBroker support and options.
- Slash command /cohc or /classorderhallscomplete will also open and close
- Order Automatically (Characters)
- Current Character First
- Show Minimap button
- Show Character Tooltip (Minimap button)
- Dock Minimap Button (uncheck to drag anywhere on screen)
- Large Minimap button (intended to be used as a replacement for the Class Hall Report button)
- Show Class Hall Report Minimap button (uncheck to hide the default UI Class Hall Report button)
- Show Character Realms
- Forget Drag Position (w/Center button)
- Monitor Rows (8-12)
- Monitor Columns (Change/Reset)
- Alert [Current Character, Any Character, Disabled] (Flashes Minimap button when an indicator is green, meaning Complete)
- Alert: Enable or disable for Missions, Class Hall Upgrades, and each type of Work Order including 18 Hr Cooldown to instantly complete a World Quest.
- Alert: Disable in Instances
- LDB: Source [Current Character, All Characters]
- LDB: Text Format (includes Labels, (Next: 1 Hr), Character Name)
- LibDBIcon: Hide LibDBIcon Minimap Button
- LibDBIcon: Show Character Tooltip
- Log into a character you want to monitor.
- Select Characters tab and uncheck what you don't want to monitor.
- Repeat 1-2 for all characters you want included in this addon.
Bugs & Suggestions
Please make sure you have the latest version and post into the Curse.com comments with details and if possible a screenshot. Thank you for taking the time to report an issue, it helps make the addon better for everyone.
- Actions taken on the WoW Legion Companion app cannot be recorded by the addon. If you make frequent use of the app then using this addon is not advised.
- Instant Complete World Quest spell cooldown tracking does not work initially if the client computer has been restarted while the cooldown was already in progress. If unable to determine the actual cooldown remaining it will assume 18 Hrs remaining from that moment. The following day, with the addon active, it will be able to get the actual precise cooldown remaining.
- Does not account for changes in client computer time. For example, logging in with the addon enabled in a new timezone or after daylight savings time changes will cause small temporary discrepancies.