Monitors Missions, Advancements, and Followers account-wide.
Supports Battle for Azeroth War Campaigns (Garrisons 8.0).
- Tracks data across all your characters, main and alts, account-wide.
- Choose what to monitor for each character.
- Tracks Missions in progress.
- Tracks Heart of Azeroth Level (tooltip shows Artifact Power to next level).
- Tracks Artifact Power (AP) percent to next level.
- Tracks Level and XP percent to next level.
- Tracks War Resources.
- Shows new tier Advancement choices available.
- Shows all previously selected Advancement tiers.
- Tracks Seal of Wartorn Fate (tooltip shows completion of "Seal of Wartorn Fate" quests).
- Tracks Troops (orders and durability) and Champions (XP to next quality).
- Limited LibDataBroker support and options.
- Slash command /wcc or /warcampaignscomplete will also open and close.
- Order Automatically (Characters)
- Current Character First
- Show Minimap button
- Show Character Tooltip (Minimap button)
- Dock Minimap Button (uncheck to drag anywhere on screen)
- Lock Minimap Button
- Large Minimap button (intended to be used as a replacement for the Missions Report button)
- Show Original Missions Report Minimap button (uncheck to hide the default UI Missions Report button)
- Show Troop Details In Tooltip
- Show Character Realms
- Forget Drag Position (w/Center button)
- Monitor Rows (8-12)
- Monitor Columns (Change/Reset)
- Alert [Current Character, Any Character, Disabled] (Flashes Minimap button when an indicator is green, meaning Complete)
- Alert: Enable or disable for Missions, Advancements, and Troop Work Orders.
- Alert: Disable in Instances
- LDB: Source [Current Character, All Characters]
- LDB: Text Format (includes Labels, (Next: 1 Hr), Character Name)
- LibDBIcon: Hide LibDBIcon Minimap Button
- LibDBIcon: Show Character Tooltip
- Log into a character you want to monitor.
- Select Characters tab and uncheck what you don't want to monitor.
- Repeat 1-2 for all characters you want included in this addon.
Bugs & Suggestions
Please make sure you have the latest version and post into the CurseForge.com comments with details and if possible a screenshot. Thank you for taking the time to report an issue, it helps make the addon better for everyone.
- Actions taken on the WoW Companion App cannot be recorded by the addon. If you make frequent use of the app then using this addon is not advised.
- Does not account for changes in client computer time. For example, logging in with the addon enabled in a new timezone or after daylight savings time changes will cause small temporary discrepancies.