Improved WoW BC Classic and Classic Quest Tracker
Build for WoW Retail (Shadowlands) is other project ... Kaliel's Tracker (Shadowlands)
- Change tracker position
- Expand/collapse tracker relative to selected position (direction)
- Auto set tracker height by content with max. height limit
- Scrolling when content is greater than max. height
- Remember collapsed tracker after logout/exit game
- Filtering Quests
- Sorting Quests
- Support for Quest Items (Questie addon is needed)
- Improved zone filtering (Questie addon is needed)
- Wowhead URL menu item inside the tracker and Quest Log
- Change tracker background and border
- Change tracker text font, size, flag and shadow
- Colored tracked item titles
- Colored tracked item objectives (in progress, completed)
- Quest names with tags - quest level, type, frequency
- Auto expand tracker when something track
- Show Quest tooltips
- Notification messages and sounds
- Auto hide tracker when empty
- Auto collapse tracker when entering an instance
- Bind key to expand/collapse the tracker
- ... and other fixes and improvements
WoW 2.5.1 - Known issues w/o solution
- Clicking on tracked quests has no response during combat.
- Header button Q don't work during combat.
Supported types of tracked content
Tested / Supported UIs
Bugs or Feature requests
For reporting please use Tickets instead of Comments on CurseForge.
Before reporting of errors, please deactivate other addons and make sure the bug is not caused by a collision with another addon.