TomTom is your personal navigation assistant in World of Warcraft. This addon is very simple, but provides a nice set of functionality. Thanks to Esamynn for Astrolabe, which does the bulk of the work in this addon.
There is a beta version for BFA available in the files or "Earlier Version" section.
It is fairly functional, but the POI and World Quest integration is incomplete.
Bugs and Support (PLEASE READ)
Unfortunately I have been forced to disable user comments on Curse.com. For some absurd reason the site has stopped sending me emails when you guys post a new comment, making me completely unable to provide support via this means. I am still happy to provide assistance, both on Curseforge and Wowinterface:
TomTom offers the following major features:
- Set waypoints via command, or by clicking on the world map
- A draggable coordinate display with customizable accuracy. This frame can be hidden or locked.
- Player and cursor coordinates on the World Map (these can be hidden)
- A floating "crazy-taxi" style arrow that points you to your destination
- Displaying the "crazy-taxi" arrow or coordinate block in compatible LDB displays, such as NinjaPanel
- Show a waypoint that points you towards your corpse for easy recovery
- Can set waypoints by clicking on quest objective POIs on the World Map and watch frame.
Please also check out LightHeaded
/tomtom - Opens configuration GUI
In addition you can use the /way command to add and reset waypoints. In order to overcome conflicts with the Cartographer /way command, you can also use /tway to access TomTom's waypoint command. The following slash commands are available:
|/way 14.78 23.9||Add a new waypoint at 14.78, 23.90|
|/way Nagrand 45 50||Add a new waypoint in Nagrand at 45, 50|
|/way 14.78 23.90 This is a waypoint!||Add a new waypoint with a description|
|/way reset all||Remove ALL current waypoints|
|/way reset Nagrand||Remove all waypoints in Nagrand|
|/wayb or /wayback||Sets a waypoint at the current location|
|/cway or /closestway||Set the crazy arrow to the closest waypoint|
TomTom has been designed to publish the Crazy-Arrow and Coordinate Block as LDB feeds, allowing them to be displayed in compatible display addons. I've written a very simple, easy-to-configure panel that is capable of displaying these called NinjaPanel.
If you're looking to bulk import waypoints (to track achievements, etc), a community member has provided a great addon that lets you do this easily. Take a look at Paste.