Have you learned that BoE plate item your Priest has? Can I Mog It will tell you!
- Overlays and tooltips about whether you have learned an item's appearance.
- Overlays and tooltips about your progress for transmog sets.
- Know across your account if you know an appearance.
Why do I need it?
The default game tooltip only tells about items the character you are on can wear. Can I Mog It works across your account for all of your characters and tells you:
- If you have learned it.
- If you have learned it, but from a different item.
- If you have learned it, but can't transmog it (wrong armor type or too low level).
- If you can learn it.
- If you can't learn it on this character.
- If you can't learn it on this character and it is soulbound.
- If it can't be learned (necks, trinkets, rings, common, poor, etc.).
- If it is part of an item/tier set.
- Bags, bank, guild bank, void storage
- Auction House & Black Market Auction House
- Dungeon Journal
- Loot roll windows
- Crafting windows - Adds icons next to the item name in the crafting recipe list.
- Transmog sets - Adds a counter for your progress through each set (ie. 6/9) to the list.
Please help translate here!
Addons we support by adding our overlay
Note: Many addons will automatically work with Can I Mog It
- cargBags Nivaya - As of 9.0 pre-patch
- Auctionator - Shopping List module - As of 9.0 pre-patch
Addons that support Can I Mog It or use our API
- Better Wardrobe and Transmog - Improved Transmog Appearance and Sets window experiences and supports Can I Mog It sets counts.
- Skillet - Replacement crafting window that supports Can I Mog It icons. (Settings > Plugins > RecipeNamePrefix > CanIMogIt)
- Sorted - Bag addon that displays items in a list and can show Can I Mog It icons in a column. (Enable column "Can I Mog It?")
- TradeSkillMaster - Uses Can I Mog It to add transmog search filters to their interface. (
- TransmogCleanup - Helps sell items you have learned.
- ALL THE THINGS - A large collection database to help you find what you're missing.
- AppearanceTooltip - Preview an appearance by an item tooltip.
KNOWN ISSUE: Battle for Azeroth BoE items may say "Learned from another item", but your Appearance UI says you do not know the appearance. You most likely know the appearance from when you completed a quest and were granted credit towards an item with that appearance that is limited to the other faction. We're investigating how to deal with this. For now, please add debug screenshots, your faction, and item names to the Curse ticket or GitLab ticket. Thank you.