KNOWN ISSUE: Battle for Azeroth BoE items may say "Learned from another item", but your Appearance UI says you do not know the appearance. You most likely know the appearance from when you completed a quest and were granted credit towards an item with that appearance that is limited to the other faction. We're investigating how to deal with this. For now, please add debug screenshots, your faction, and item names to the Curse ticket or GitLab ticket. Thank you.
Have you learned that BoE plate item your Priest has? Can I Mog It will tell you!
- Overlays and tooltips about whether you have learned an item's appearance.
- Overlays and tooltips about your progress for transmog sets.
- Know across your account if you know an appearance.
Why do I need it?
The default game tooltip only tells about items the character you are on can wear. Can I Mog It works across your account for all of your characters and tells you:
- If you have learned it.
- If you have learned it, but from a different item.
- If you have learned it, but can't transmog it (wrong armor type or too low level).
- If you can learn it.
- If you can't learn it on this character.
- If you can't learn it on this character and it is soulbound.
- If it can't be learned (necks, trinkets, rings, common, poor, etc.).
- If it is part of an item/tier set.
- Bags, bank, guild bank, void storage (Supported bag addons)
- Auction House & Black Market Auction House
- Dungeon Journal
- Loot roll windows
- Crafting windows - Adds icons next to the item name in the crafting recipe list.
- Transmog sets - Adds a counter for your progress through each set (ie. 6/9) to the list.
If you just updated and are getting tons of errors please completely close your game and then reopen it. Updating addons while the game is running can cause problems!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Known Issues and WIP
- Do not paste long error messages in comments without a Spoiler tag! Even better put them in a ticket!
- Please submit a ticket for any problems!
Please help translate here!
Addons that use Can I Mog It's API
- Auctioneer Cheapo searcher module- Module for Auctioneer that allows searching for cheap missing transmogs in the Auction House.
- HandyNotes_Argus- Adds transmog information to its tooltip.
- TokenSplainer- Displays what item a gear token will turn into. Pairs well with TransmogTokens.
- Transmog Craftsman- Filter your crafting window based on known appearances.
- TransmogCleanup- Helps sell items you have learned.
Other Recommended Addons
- ALL THE THINGS - A large collection database to help you find what you're missing.
- AppearanceTooltip - Preview an appearance by an item tooltip.