Auctionator is designed for casual everyday auction house users. Auctionator makes the auction house easier to use, by presenting auction house listings clearly and succinctly, and by eliminating the tedium involved in posting and managing auctions.
- Auction prices in your item tooltips so you can quickly see how valuable the item is that you just picked up
- Adds the Selling tab which lets you buy, sell and cancel all in one place
- Adds the Shopping tab to search and filter for multiple items at once
- And adds the Cancelling tab that lets you cancel auctions in one click and scan for undercuts.
- A shopping list is a list of search terms you can search for as a group.
- You can filter by price, level, and more.
- You can see a price history by right-clicking on the search result for the item.
- Any pre-8.3 old shopping lists still work, they are in the "Shopping" tab.
- You can import shopping lists/groups from older versions of Auctionator and TSM.
- You can export any number of shopping lists to share with others.
- You can export the search results as a CSV, useful to import into Excel.
Adding search terms
Click the "Add Item" button to add items to your lists. This will open a dialog with options to customise your search.
- Exact Search: Only returns results with the exact name you put in
- Level/Price/Item Level: Return results in the range specified
- Crafted Level: Use this to filter crafted items (like scopes and gems) by the level they were usable at/crafted at.
Go to the "Auctionator" tab in the Auction House and click the "Full Scan" button. You can make this happen automatically when the AH is opened by turning the autoscan option on in the settings.
Auction and vendor prices are shown in item tooltips. Disenchant information is available for WoD, Legion, BfA and Shadowlands
All the features described only affect the Auctionator Selling tab, and do not affect the Blizzard "Sell" tab.
- Post items on the Auction House
- Automatic undercutting (set a custom price or percentage to undercut with)
- Custom default auction duration (12/24/48 hours)
- Price histories (derived from the last 21 days of full scans)
- A bag view inside the tab to avoid needing to open your bags. Specific items can be hidden from the bag view (right-click the item icon and click "Hide"). Favourites can be selected to show at the top of the list (right-click and click "Add Favourite")
- Existing owned auctions for the item being posted can be cancelled by right clicking on the auction.
- Auctions which you don't own can be purchased by holding Alt and right clicking on the auction.
- An additional "Seller(s)" column can be shown. Right-click the search result column headers and select "Seller(s)".
- Holding the Alt key while clicking on an item in your bag puts it in the Selling tab ready to post (this can be changed to a right click in the settings).
- The default sale quantity can be changed in the options.
- The macro command
/auctionator postsimulates pressing the "Post" button.
- To quickly post everything in your bags quickly enable the "Automatically select the next item in your bag" option and click the "Post" button repeatedly.
One-click cancelling for auctions and undercut scanning is included.
- The macro command
/auctionator cancelundercutsimulates pressing the "Cancel Undercut" button.
Search the Auction House for reagents from a crafting window (a "Search" button appears when both the crafting window and the AH are open). An estimated cost of the items on the auction house is shown next to the search button.
Most search results listings for Auctionator can be customised; right-click a column header to choose the columns you want to see.
TMog, Pet, Toy and Mount Collection Searches
Information on future features and alpha testing can be found on our wiki
Any issues that you find should be filed here this helps us organize, track, and respond to bugs as efficiently as possible. Please use !BugGrabber and BugSack to provide meaningful information to help determine your issue, without which, we probably won't be able help.
Comments are on Discord
Find our community at https://discord.gg/xgz75Pp