More Storage Drawers is a compatibility mod for Texelsaur's Storage Drawers, allowing the creation of drawers from woods added by a number of mods. While there were previously mods to add support, none of them have been updated in some time
What mods and woods are supported?
- Ars Nouveau(1.16, 1.18) - Archwood
- Astral Sorcery (1.16 only) - Infused Wood
- Botania (1.16, 1.18) - Living Wood, Mossy Living Wood*, Dreamwood, Mossy Dreamwood*, Shimmerwood
- Eidolon (1.16 only)- Polished Wood
- Eidolon's Hexblades (1.16 only) - Dark Polished Wood
- Nature's Aura (1.16, 1.18 ) - Ancient Wood
- The Twilight Forest (1.16, 1.17)- Towerwood*, Twilight Oak, Canopy, Mangrove, Darkwood, Timewood, Transwood, Minewood, Sortingwood
- Biomes o' Plenty (all versions) - Fir, Redwood, Cherry, Mahogany, Jacaranda, Palm, Willow, Deadwood, Magic Wood, Umbran, Hellbark
- BetterEnd (Forge) (1.16 only) - Mossy Glowshroom, Lacugrove, End Lotus, Pythadendron, Dragon Tree, Tenanea, Helix Tree, Umbrella Tree, Jellyshroom, Lucernia
- Desolation (1.16, 1.17)- Charred
- Oh The Biomes You'll Go (1.16, 1.18) - Aspen, Baobab, Blue Enchanted Wood, Bulbis, Cherry, Cika, Cypress, Ebony, Ether, Fir, Green Enchanted Wood, Holly, Imparius, Jacaranda, Lament, Mahogany, Mangrove, Maple, Nightshade, Palm, Pine, Rainbow Eucalyptus, Redwood, Skyris, Willow, Witch Hazel, Zelkova, Sythian, Embur
- The Outer End (1.16 only) - Azure
- Wild Nature Biomes -(1.16 only) Orange Bind, End Wood, Death Wood, Sakura, Lavender, Redwood
*Full-sized drawers only, as the original lacks slabs
What's planned for the future?
Updates for 1.18, and 1.19
Can I use this in my modpack?
Go ahead, just please link back