Astral Sorcery is a magic mod focused around harnessing the powers of starlight and the constellations. Explore and discover the world and the sky above you; focus starlight to your will, strengthening yourself or enhancing the world around you.
The mod itself has an ingame guide in form of the 'Journal' which will guide you through the mod if read carefully (Navigation in the journal is via mouse drag + scroll zoom). Certain structures in the world are required for proper progression.
Astral Sorcery Discord: https://discord.gg/q37VRcT for questions or whatever~
Important notes: (regardless of version)
- If you encounter any issues or crashes, please report them on the issue tracker if they weren't reported already.
- Using 'AUTO' GUI scale is not encouraged as there might be scaling issues.
- Sponge or other server software is NOT supported. Any issues that arise when using Sponge (or other third-party server software other than Forge) that can't be reproduced in a Forge environment will not be fixed. Use other server software at your own risk!
- Shaders or other features of Optifine are known to cause graphical issues. Due to the lack of collaboration of anyone of the Optifine team and the fact that Optifine's sourcecode is not visible, issues regarding that can't be tackled at all. Use shaders or other features of Optifine at your own risk! (With issues in regards to skyrendering being absolutely broken, check out the config option "weakSkyRender" and add the dimension-ids where AS skyrendering shouldn't be done in order to make it "somewhat compatible")
Mine/CraftTweaker Integration (1.12.2 versions):
The .zs file for all the possible configurations + examples can be found here
The implementation of the Integration can be found here and subdirectories
- You are not allowed to make any money that involves any part of the mod; Excluding monetization resulting modpack downloads which are in line with mojang's TOS.
- You must provide a link back to this page in case you're using this mod when using it in packs.
1.15+ Detailed Bit-by-Bit series on all the mod's features by Mischief of Mice
(1.12.2) Very detailed Bit-by-Bit made by Mischief of Mice
(1.12.2) Mod spotlight by Direwolf20: