"Allows you to craft some items "Travel bags" to store your items in, with some behaviors with some mods (Tombstone/Curios)"
Travel Bag is an useful item bag that can be equipped in the special slots of the Curios mod, with magical upgrades with Tombstone mod, using item capabilities and avoiding to update the nbt on the client.
The mod will get more upgrades over time, and the inventories could be larger (similar mod uses larger inventories, even if it's not logic in game knowing that a chest is 27 in space^^).
It's also your mod so, don't hesitate to suggest your ideas"
Changes in release 1.0.3
First upgrade "Gluttony" for the Travel Bag : unlockable from the Tombstone Perk Tree.
It unlocks a special slot (with a stacksize of 1) that works for you by transfering similar items in the bag (to the one in its slot) from the player inventory.
- translation zh-cn
Changes in release 1.0.4
- some improvments on the new slot Gluttony for nbt items
- add some config options to disable/adjust some features
Others changes to come
- change the recipe format (only the color value in result)
- allow to transfer the bag content in a "chest like block" by interacting with it (perhaps also to extract the chest content)
- render the bags when equipped in curios slots (the code is done but not ideal when player is animated so, it requires some additional adjustments)
This mod allows you to craft some Travel Bags :
- You can define custom recipes for the color
How to use
Theses bags can be opened directly from your inventory by right-clicking them :
NB : The items that shouldn't be stored in the bag can be defined by adding them in the config blacklist.
this icon tranfers all items to the player inventory,it's just to help you if you need to move them fast (if the player inventory is full, they will be put on ground, could be changed later based on suggestions).
Behavior with Curios
If you use the mod Curios on the same time, you can use the custom slots to put your bags in :
Behavior with Tombstone
If you use the mod Tombstone, you can upgrade the bag to be larger by consuming a soul over a grave :
mainly for the subtype interpreter