Latest version: 220.127.116.11 for 1.14.4
Latest 1.7.10 version: 1.0.2
Road Stuff 2 is now under development for Forge 1.14.x.
No more update are happening for older version (1.13.x and older). Asking for those versions is useless.
Remember the mod is open-source so someone can do a port if they want, or make a custom version for their server.
I will not take any responsibility for any problem caused by Road Stuff. ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS WHEN ADDING/UPDATING A MOD!
Road Stuff 2 currently adds road blocks and a paintbrush to paint lines on the road blocks.
Explore the world and gather some bitumen from ore deposits.
Craft some asphalt block with sand, gravel and bitumen or concrete blocks with sand and gravel. Place those blocks to build your roads.
Craft a paintbrush with sticks and wool, and paint buckets with iron. Place the bucket where you want but not in the water! Don't worry, you can move it with its contents later.
Fill a paint bucket with a right click while holding yellow or white dye (a bucket can only contain one color) and get some paint on your brush by interacting with it on a filled bucket.
Right click with the paintbrush to select a line pattern, and left click on a road block to paint!
You can also sneak + right click on a painted road block to copy the existing pattern in your brush, and sneak + left click on a painted block to erase the line.
Traffic cones are now available! Useful to warn people about something dangerous...
Everything under is about the old 1.7.10 version, 1.14.4 only has road blocks for now!
Road Stuff brings blocks and items related to roads in Minecraft 1.7.10.
• Road Blocks: Asphalt, Concrete, with plenty of painted lines on it (no boost given while walking on them).
• Road Slabs: Only for a few line variants, for slopes
• Traffic Signs: With many variants for signs (from many countries from the whole World). Customization possible with a right-click on them.
• Traffic Cones: 3 different shapes
• Bitumen Ore Gen: Bitumen is used for Asphalt crafting. Config exists to disable the generation (for map makers, modpack creators etc)
• Custom Achievements
• Localization for English, French (France and Canada are the same), Chinese, Polish, Swedish, Danish and Hungarian
• Chisel Support: Download Chisel
Note that 1.7.10 version won't be updated anymore.
Here are some screenshots:
For more informations, you can check the official thread on minecraftforums.net: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2713678-road-stuff-build-roads-and-signs-in-your-worlds The thread has been deleted because they're smart there, anyways they're going to kill the forums soon.
Source code and bug tracker are linked to the top of this page. Feel free to check them and report any problem!