Everything in release builds that is craft-able should be safe to use. If anything breaks please report it on the Github issue system. There is a lot more coming but they will be behind a default false config setting until I believe they are stable (in crashing and changing of feature sense).
ModPack Devs - NOTICE
I currently only have vanilla mode recipes and for how powerful most of them items are I would suggest making them quite a bit more expensive.
This mod is designed to be an endgame mod that has very expensive and powerful blocks and items but are server performance friendly.
- Configs for basically every balance value.
- RF Gen in the Billions (Creative by default only, mostly used for testing everything)
- Item/Fluid/RF Storage in the 2^(63-1) and Infinite Variety (technically 2^(2^32) on Java 8)
- Cross dimensional Storage-Storage transport (for the Overloaded Containers Only)
- Armor: For RF will provide - Full Immunity, Auto Feed, Flight / Run Speed, No Clip, and more
- Weapons: High Damage Rail Gun and a Lighting Summoner
- Multi-Tool: Breaks blocks instantly at up to 128 blocks away. Can also place at same distance and multiple at a time
For more information / descriptions see the wiki.
Lots of plans that are detailed in the Github page. Ex: A large multiblock Fusion Reactor, plan to have hooks into other mods like Botania to add more efficient mana generation and storage.
All resources are on Github. Please post issues there.
- Compressed Blocks have moved to their own mod -> Overloaded Compressed Blocks
- Alpha: are considered highly unstable. Crash bugs will be fixed quickly but gameplay ones will be slow.
- Betas: shouldn't break worlds and will be mostly forward compatible
- Release: any crash bugs will be fixed ASAP, Should always be forward compatible unless impossible to carry over.