Version: 0.0.87 (BETA)
- Fix waterlogged breaking not working. (Fixes #97)
Version: 0.0.86 (BETA)
- Fix right click report on almost infinity capacitor reporting ratio instead of actually percent.
Version: 0.0.85 (BETA)
- Fix configs not syncing from servers and using their values.
- General Cleanup (dead code + simplifying)
Version: 0.0.84 (BETA)
- Fix server loading
Version: 0.0.83 (BETA)
- Configs now work and are split into three sections.
Version: 0.0.82 (BETA)
- MultiTool preview rendering is working correctly.
- MultiTool teleportation works again (could use some heavy dupe testing)
- Interface Rendering now kinda works
- OBJ Block/Item Rendering Works again (Thanks abused_master)
- Working on Multi-Armor Rendering Still, using 2D model.
Version: 0.0.81 (BETA)
- Go back to vanilla rendering so at least blocks have some texture (even though they look wacky).
- Working on MultiTool Rendering. Its not on correct layer but placing/remove block is not visible.
- Jar should be signed properly again.
Version: 0.0.80 (BETA)
- Fix #91. Completely disabled rendering code.
Version: 0.0.79 (BETA)
- Initial 1.15.2 Port. All rendering is basicly disabled. Items all appear to function correctly.
Version: 0.0.78 (BETA)
- Fix #44 for at least zombies (Render MultiArmor on non-players).
- Changed up armor rendering in a lot of ways, should be faster now as well.
- Fix Linking Card / Multi Armor Settings Editor textures.
Version: 0.0.77 (BETA)
- Only attempt to load armor textures for Atlas it is needed in
- OBJ Block and Item Models
- Multi Tool no longer can place in thin air
- Cleaned up Assets folder
Version: 0.0.76 (BETA)
- Forge now has Mouse Scroll events so removing my direct LWJGL injection
- Remove fluid code now that is breaking since forge changed signatures.
- General Code cleanup
Version: 0.0.76 (BETA)
- Mark Container packet handled so it does not cause a print statement.
- New Models for some blocks
- Multi-Tool Assist render now shows the placed state of block, and actually places that block
Version: 0.0.75 (BETA)
- Updated to Forge 28.0.100
- Loading models now. Look correct in world but in inventory / as item
- Nether Star Block is now Animated
Version: 0.0.74 (BETA)
- Updated to new Forge Fluid API
- Add real texture for Instant Furnace
- Fix Instant Furnace Dupe
Version: 0.0.73 (BETA)
- Fix True Infinity Barrel Stack Overflow Crash.
- Remove un-needed extra event listener now that forge fires the event properly.
Version: 0.0.72 (BETA)
- Add translation for Instant Furnace
Version: 0.0.71 (BETA)
- Forge Version Bump to >= 45
Version: 0.0.70 (BETA)
- Fixed some GUI bugs with the Instant Furnace
- Instant Furnace now has recipe
- ItemInterface now drops its item again on break
Version: 0.0.69 (BETA)
- Added new block. Instant Furnace. Instantly smelts using RF.
Version: 0.0.68 (BETA)
- Updated to 1.14.4
Version: 0.0.67 (BETA)
- Re-enable Remove Harmful from MultiArmor
- Requires Forge 59+ due to sided issues with Potions that are fixed in that version
Version: 0.0.66 (BETA)
- Add event to MultiTool place again.
Version: 0.0.65 (BETA)
- Change Lang files on Keybinds
- Speed up OBJ load times
Version: 0.0.64 (BETA)
- Fire event when removing potion affects so mods that don't want their affects remove, arn't
- Change MultiTool assist rendering order so can see the full remove preview
- ReAdd left clicking blocks for multi-tool in single player (temporary fix)
- Add a scroll event for use in RailGun / MultiTool
- Bumping up to beta
Version: 0.0.63 (ALPHA)
- Remove Shadow from under Players rendered in player interface
- MultiTool preview render looks better now
- MultiTool remove rendering now appears. Need to work on some transparency issues
- Working on MultiArmor GUI. Mostly works
- Prevent de-syncing issues with Item Interface
- New textures for the Almost/True Infinite Containers
- Adding Server Side checking for MultiTool block clicks as it isn't firing client side (forge bug #5802)
- Disabling Remove Harmful from MultiArmor due to Forge #5920 (causes client to be kicked)
- Fix energy extraction not saying enabled when energy amount is not disable by 4, and using 4x the cost.
Version: 0.0.62 (ALPHA)
- Multi-Tool now renders block to place correctly for all viewpoints.
Version: 0.0.62 (ALPHA)
- Null check due to forge not coping capabilities on player death (#73)
Version: 0.0.61 (ALPHA)
- Fix crash on reloading texture pack (#72)
Version: 0.0.60 (ALPHA)
- Everything has recipes again
- True Infinity Storage containers
- Worked on rendering some more
- Should not crash anything. Tested SP and MP.
Version: 0.0.59 (ALPHA)
- Initial 1.14 Port
- Many Features are Missing
- Textures are Missing
- Will be reworking storage containers so do not expect them to keep contents between updates
Version: 0.0.58 (RELEASE)
- Fixes fluid storage not allowing un-filtered extraction (Fixes #71)
Version: 0.0.57 (RELEASE)
- Fixes fluid storage converting fluids (Fixes #69)
- Compiled against forge version bump
Version: 0.0.56 (RELEASE)
- Multi-Armor Helmet now looks forward when on armor stands.
- Updated Gradle build system
- Correct Spelling Error (Fixes #68)
- Add countermeasure for invalid state changes of Overloaded's power items (Fixes #65)
- Change Render format to block for ghost blocks (changes text render posistion)
Version: 0.0.55 (RELEASE)
- Added Waila (Hwyla) support for Hyper Energy Capability (Infinity Capacitor)
Version: 0.0.54 (RELEASE)
- Update to new Forge and Mapping snapshots.
- Fix default compressed netherrack looking like Cobblestone. Will have to manually reset config to see change (or apply change yourself).
- Improve Multi-Armor rendering on Non-player entities
- Add config entry to make Infinity Container have two slots. This is to help with Vanilla but is a performance decrease. Default to disabled.
- Update invalid fingerprint message to say report to cjm721
- Forgot to do sided checks for some Tile Entities (cause weirdness in single player only)
- Wrote a test (Really wish I could write tests for everything, but Minecraft makes it very annoying)
Version: 0.0.53 (RELEASE)
- Refactor ItemMultiTool (Code cleanup)
- Add lang file for zn_cn (provided by DazzleCool)
Version: 0.0.52 (RELEASE)
- Multi-Tool now gives better error message when unable to break / place
- Multi-Tool now also respect's server's range limits
- Dynamic Registration now in single place
- Abstracted multi-armor rendering
- New config entry for item texture size. Before item texture size was tied to block resolution
- Config is now synced from server to client
- Config rewrite - physical files are the same though
- Can now upload to Curse from command line (No mod changes)
- Forge version compiled against bumped up to 2611, should still be compatible with old versions
Version: 0.0.51 (RELEASE)
- Enable ground speed modifier again. (Why can't flight and walk speed be done the same way... to many one offs for my liking, although I like how ground speed is done now, might make some more features out of it)
Version: 0.0.50.1 (RELEASE)
Hotfix to disable ground speed modifications
- jar is now signed (Because why not?)
- Disable ground speed modifications as the way I am currently doing it breaks servers
Version: 0.0.50 (RELEASE)
Mostly quality of life changes / just getting the code base in a better state.
- Changelog will now be appended with previous info (pulled changelogs from last two days also)
- Added One Probe Integration for Item Interface / Player Interface / Hyper * Senders / Infinity Capacitor
- Linking Card will no longer forget the receiver when binding
- Nether Star Block is now Ore Dictionaryed to blockNetherStar
- Code Cleanup using IDEA's automated tasks
- Added charged variants of all powered items to creative menu.
Fixed: * NPE if you somehow placed a Player Interface without setting the placer
Version: 0.0.49 (RELEASE)
Multi-Armor Settings Editor Implemented (+Recipe)
- Right Click in GUI to change to more precise input mode for sliders.
- Ground speed increase now uses power
- Has config options for balancing
- Flight has additional config options for balancing.
- Max Speed limits are also in config
- Most features can now be enabled/disabled via the settings editor.
- Settings are saved to the helmet.
Fixed: * Compressed Block now have blast resistance that corresponds to their hardness.
Version: 0.0.48 (BETA)
Making build as beta as most likely will also push an update within next 24 hours to move settings GUI out of Dev Mode. All changes should be stable.
Railgun implemented and moved out of dev only mode
- Has recipe (that needs balancing)
- Many config options for balancing
Sneak Scroll to change by Power Delta
- Ctrl + Sneak to change by 100 * Power Delta
- Cleaned up Generic Data Storage to be more efficient and persist settings (used by armor and railgun)
- Cleaned up locale file as it had old entires
Dev Mode: * Working on Settings GUI for the Multi-Armor