Apathy is an overconfigurable port/rewrite of Apathetic Mobs for Fabric 1.16 and 1.17. It allows you to control mob aggressiveness - whether mobs attack players.
- disable aggression entirely,
- control aggression with a rule system, where mob aggressiveness is dependent on things such as the current world difficulty or the mob's type or tags,
- use a JSON rule system to create exactly the scenario you want.
Additionally, you may:
- Disable the Ender Dragon and Wither fight sequences, or make them less aggressive.
- Allow players to opt-in or opt-out of PvE scenarios by adding them to player sets.
The mod is extensively documented on its GitHub repository. I hope you find the mod useful!