"This is the first package of professions plugins for Titan Panel, helping you to manage your skill level, plus reagents and all archaeology fragments. Working in all languages!" (read "translation stats" below)
- 1. Donation:
- Please, donate for this project (PayPal). I work hard for maintain it. US$1 dollar will help more than you imagine! :)
- 2. How to use:
- Right-click in Titan Panel then select the tab "Profession" (name depends of your language). Select the professions do you want to appear in the bar. Done!
- 3. What can I track?:
- All professons! There is no limitation or profession missing. (you can select the Master plugin to show all informations in just one tooltip.)
- All the 18 archaeology fragments in just 1 plugin!
- Reagents for Enchanting, Fishing, Herbalism, Mining, Skinning and Tailoring.
- 4. How to use the "Archaeology Fragments" plugin:
- This plugin has been made to be very simple to use. Just add it in your Titan bar, when you have anything to be solved, the plugin will show the artefact race which is ready, like that: "Dwarf: Ready!". You can also track all races without need to have an artefact to be solved, right click in the plugin and select which race do you wanna track.
- 5. I wanna be a translator!:
- I'll be very thankful! Please, visit the project translation page and help me to maintain your language upgraded.
- ATTENTION: You can send me the lua file with your translations too! I recommend it. Easy for me and for you.
- Fully translated:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Working, but with translations missing:
- Latin American Spanish
- Isn't working, all translations are missing:
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese