With the massive positive response from my "Owen Wilson WoW crit WeakAura", I decided to make an addon that builds on the idea of adding fun audio files/pack to certain events within the game. Currently, the addon will add audio files/packs to critical strikes, but other events - like killing blows - are planned!
Special Thank Yous
- To PC Gamer and Steven Messner for writing this article about my WeakAura!
- To Reddit's r/WoW for awarding my WeakAura Best of 2017! (Thread)
- /sca quick - access "quick toggle" to quickly toggle anything.
- /sca spells - setup sounds for damage, healing, specific, and ignore spells.
- /sca def - setup defense sounds (absorb, block, dodge, and parry).
- /sca combat - setup sounds for combat events (combat enter/leave, killing blow, interrupting, etc).
- /sca loot - setup sounds for looting (open/close loot window, looting items, etc)
- /sca chat - setup sounds for various chat events (guild/party/raid/etc chat).
- /sca move - setup sounds for various movements (jump, forward, backward, turn, etc).
- /sca backup/restore - access data preservation tools.
- /sca profile - access profile tools.
Fan-Made Audio Packs
Fan-Made Videos (Thank you!)