Sweetsour's Shaman Auras
Like myself, I know there's a lot of people that enjoy the functionality that Weak Auras has to offer; in fact, some of you may remember the Shaman Weak Auras package I offered. Though, the one downside with Weak Auras when dealing with larger packages is multiple import strings and a somewhat sloppy installation process. In light of this, I've decided to make the whole process much easier for the end-user and offer a solution that has is far easier than having to setup a large Weak Auras package.
The addon has evolved from Weak Auras, so it has that familiar feel that you're used to. Thanks to thousands of users testing the addon, it has become something far greater than I originally expected!
How to Use
This addon has been designed to provide a high-level of customization, in terms of aura layout. It's a very simple process and can be achieved by doing the following.
- /ssa - Access "Home" window in Interface Options
- /ssa ele - Access Elemental customization options
- /ssa enh - Access Enhancement customization options
- /ssa res - Access Restoration customization options
One of the most requested features was the implementation of being able to move all of the frames. It's very simple to do!
- Type "/ssa <spec>".
- Click the "Layout" tab.
- Click the "Move <spec> auras" button to open the aura movement utility.
- A grid will appear and the auras will become moveable.