Protoform Synthesis Field Journal
This is a simple addon to display all pets and mounts you can make at the Protoform Synthesis forge while away from the forge in Zereth Mortis.
The window can be summoned/dismissed anywhere in one of a few ways:
- Set a key binding to summon the window in the Key Binding interface
- Use the /psfj slash command or make a macro with this command
- Minimap button if it's enabled in the settings tab
- Broker plugin if you use a broker bar
Ctrl+click a schematic/pet to view a preview of that pet.
The window can be moved and resized, and will automatically adapt its layout to the size.
It will display:
- All battle pet and mount Protoform Synthesis schematics, including those you have not learned (which will be greyed out)
- The reagent cost of all schematics at the forge
- How many reagents you have in your bags and bank for each schematic
- A preview of the pet or mount if you Ctrl+click a schematic in the list (or whatever "DressUp" modifier key you've defined)
- To view what reagents other characters have, turn on reagent tooltips and use an addon that updates tooltips with that information.