TinyPad is a notepad addon.
To summon: /tinypad or /pad or set a key binding.
To resize: drag the resize grip in the lower right corner of the window.
The mod should be self explanatory how to use. Mouseover buttons to see what they do.
Notes on link support
- Links supported: Items, Spells, Tradeskills, Recipes, Quests, Achievements, and Battle Pets you own
- To add links to pages: Bring up a TinyPad page and put the blinking cursor where you want to insert a link, then shift+click an item, spell, recipe, quest or achievement as you ordinarily would to chat. To link an entire tradeskill, click the chat bubble in the upper right of the tradeskill window, as you would for chat or macros.
- To view links: Click them.
- To send links: Shift+click to chat as you would normally.
- Links can't be copy-pasted naturally and remain clickable. But the addon Linkerize will allow cut/pasting links with control codes.
- Links may display only a handful of characters, but they have many hidden control characters. The EditBox is not intended to handle massive amounts of text, so keep that in mind if trying to cram the entire contents of AtlasLoot into one page.
- Searches are case insensitive.
- You can bind a key to search.
- While locked, the window won't go away with ESC, but you can still toggle it with /pad or a key binding.
- You can also run pages with /run TinyPad:Run(page)
- You can add a page with TinyPad:Insert("text here adds a new page")
- You can delete multiple pages with TinyPad.DeletePagesContaining("regex") NOTE: be careful with this one.
- Clicking on an item link while a tradeskill window is open will jump to that item if your tradeskill can create it.