Adds macros for keybinds to post and cancel on the auction house.
For use with the 8.3 auction house UI (supports Shadowlands too). Adds the command (for use in a macro)
- If viewing the "Post" tab the item selected will be posted.
- If viewing the "Buy" tab the selected item will be purchased.
- If viewing the "Auctions" tab it will start a scan for undercut auctions, and then offer the option to cancel auctions which have been undercut.
To use this command with a keyboard shortcut:
- Press "Escape" and click on "Macros"
- Click "New" and set the name to "Magic Button"
- Press "OK"
- In the text box labelled "Add macro commands", type
/run MagicButton(), then click save.
- Drag the macro icon from the list onto an action bar.
- Add a keyboard shortcut for the action bar item, or click on the icon (when the auction house is open).
Note: For more auction house tools (including an improved undercut scan) see Auctionator