Questline changes the default quest interface to conversational rpg-ish scenes.
- There might be bugs.
- Questline is meant for players to often click, stop and read. If you're in hurry, better skip this one.
- Scenes are "optimized" for video resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. Because that's my screen's.
- Due to technical constraints and depending on your rig specs, Questline may need to pre-load for a second when you login a character.
- Questline will attempt to hide the default HUD when in quest scenes. If you're using add-ons to overwrite Stock UI, the end result may vary.
- Scenes are not escapeale and should be closed through default Interact-Keybind (F) instead.
- French and German translations are done with Google. If you notice something stupid, please let me know.
- Questline was inspired by Storyline, so yer; clone add-on of a clone game of a clone game, keep your expectations medium-low.